View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 10:08 AM   #12
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86
Default Chapter 7: Sealing a deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
In fact, it was just fifteen minutes, but to Bettina it felt like hours. Her teacher had literally ran out of the hospital room wordlessly. Neither did Bettina know how Patricia would react, now whether she would return. The teen raised the pressure of her hands on her thighs.

After fifteen minutes of eternity, Patricia returned, closed the door and walked over to Bettina's bed, slowly. There she stood just mere centimeters from the young girl and had her arms crossed in front of her. Another minute of silence that was pure torture for Bettina was passing before Patricia spoke:

“We have to be careful, absolutely careful. We can't let anyone know and by saying anyone I mean anyone. No best friend, no aunt who you have such a good relationship with, nobody can know. Nobody at all! Are you aware of that?”
Was Mrs. Bauer actually considering the possibility that... “Are you aware of that, Bettina?” Patricia's words crossed Bettina's thoughts again. She had to come up with the only possible answer. She had to do it fast and with all the strength she could put in her voice she said “Yes, of course, Mrs. Bauer!”

“You say you know about my stories. Have you read them?” Patricia asked in a calm voice. She had to keep herself under control, had to calm herself down. She had to go slow now.
“Yes, Mrs. Bauer. Every word, countless times” the teen answered. The answer to the next question would be really interesting. “You are aware that this gives you pretty much information about my kinks. Do you share them?”
Bettina didn't hesitate at all. She had hoped for this question. She had been working towards it, she felt worth of being asked this question now. All she had to do again was give the only answer she was able to think of: “Yes, Mrs. Bauer... All of them.”
Not that Patricia had expected any other answer after what had happened and been said yesterday and today, but she had to ask the question. What would happen next would either seal a naughty deal or result in a disaster. She just had to initiate it. “Proof it, Bettina!”

The teen was in trouble. What would her teacher expect now? Did she expect Bettina to kiss her? Give her a french kiss maybe? Do a naughty stunt? She had to act fast and without any further hesitation. She almost fell out of her bed as she tried to get up and her legs almost gave in but Mrs. Bauer didn't show any signals that she would help the girl. Out of her bed, she stood before the teacher and went down on her knees...

Four hours later in the now abandoned school building, classroom 33-A:

WACK – Bettina's ass was really burning. It was the 31st time the ruler was landing on her butt cheeks while she was writing lines on the board. 'I must not do any kinky stunts at school without Mrs. Bauer's consent.'
“Thank you, Mrs. Bauer” she said while exhaling. It was getting more and more difficult not to scream out when the ruler hit. She had tasted her first tears some time ago and the position she was in was also excruciating over time. She had to stay with her legs spread wide, her feet almost one meter apart, bent over almost 90 degrees, while she was enduring the flaps and was writing lines. To make it even more agonizing for Bettina, Patricia had explained in a calm voice that if her skirt would drop over her ass and the ruler would hit it, any lashes wouldn't count until the ruler hit her bare ass again. If she moved her feet, they would start over, so this was the second attempt because Bettina had moved at the eighteenth flap on her butt – Bettina had a ball.

Twelve flaps later the line Bettina had to write had been changed to 'I must not wear panties at school without Mrs. Bauer's consent.'
After 68 flaps the “punishment for the naughty girl” was over and
Bettina had to clean the board, so no evidence of this incident would be left in the morning and Patricia was sitting on her chair, waiting for the teen to finish up. A lot was going on in her mind, but she was surprisingly in peace with herself as she was watching the wiggling butt of the teen doing as she had been told. There was a very risky but interesting time ahead of both of them.

“I'm finished, Mrs. Bauer” Bettina said and turned around as she was done with the board. It looked spotless, maybe cleaner than it had ever been since it got installed in this room. She had done a good job...
“So you are finished... But... what is this?” Patricia had decided to play this game a little bit longer and stronger. She pointed at a little spot of old chalk on the frame of the board with a questioning but serious look on her face. Of course this was unfair, but she had an idea that the teen might want it just that way.
Bettina looked at the spot her teacher was pointing at. A trace of chalk she had overseen. Barely noticeable at all but still evidently there. It was her mistake. “I'm sorry, Mrs. Bauer. I must have overlooked it.”
“Overlooked, eh? I think you wanted to cheat” Patricia was teasing the young girl. “No, Mrs. Bauer, I swear I have just overlooked it” the teen answered. Patricia wasn't sure how well her next move would come out, but she was way too horny to stop now and Bettina had claimed to share her kinks – no time like now to find out.
"Mabe I need a reminder, so in the future I don't do such a sloppy job, Mrs. Bauer" Bettina said, looking up at her teacher with an innocent look on her face. 'This teen really wants it' was Patricias first thought and there was no need to hesitate about doing what she had intended before...

Bettina was howling into her teacher's panties on which she was chewing. After her little mistake with the leftover chalk, Patricia had slapped the teen in the face, taken off her panties and shoved them into the teen's mouth while pushing her over to the desk near a corner of the room. There, Patricia had pushed Bettina on her back, spread the teen's legs and ordered her to clamp her hands around the edges of the desk before she had started to spank the teen's pussy.
Patricia didn't leave much time between the slaps and wasn't overly careful with the strength she used. She counted 17 slaps so far and since the naughty teen didn't show any signs of real resistance and she was positively sure she would go to 25 or maybe even 30 before she would call it a day.

With slap 20, a thought crossed her mind that required instant action and so she gave the teen's pussy some rest as she stood up, dropped her knee long skirt and went over to the other side of the table. She was slowly climbing on it as she asked Bettina “You know, what I want from you now, don't you?”.
She pulled her own panties out of the teen's mouth and as her pussy was almost over the young girl's mouth, the teen exclaimed “Will you spank my pussy 'till you cum?”
Patricia really liked how this girl was thinking. "I'm disposed to accept this idea" was Patricia's answer, finding her role again after she was once again almost shocked by how agressively submissive the girl appeared. The teen didn't need any further motivation and directly started with her work as soon as Patricia lowered her pussy on Bettina's mouth. She raised her hand and drove it down between Bettina's thighs. A loud, wet slapping noise echoed through the classroom and Patricia's pussy tingled as the teen screamed into her pussy...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post: