View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 08:28 AM   #10
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86
Default Chapter 6: Revelations

To be honest, I just had a raw sketch of this part before last night as I was working on some other parts with more effort as a friend gave his thoughts that turned out as follows in my mind.
Thank you Axe

Currently I'm reading through part 7 and 8 and I hope I can improve them a bit before they get posted here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A humming noise, steps outside a door and their echos. That must be someone walking by through the hall...
It should be warm but it feels a little chilly somehow... No, it was definitely warm... Was this a ringing sound outside? That would be totally unfamiliar here at school... Who knows what that was...

Bettina's eyelids were so heavy, but at least the ground felt soft. It felt soft? That was weird. The ground should feel hard and cold like a linoleum covered floor should feel, not warm and soft. She also realized that she was almost sitting while her legs were stretched out. That was very very weird. Her hands were resting on a surface that felt like some cloth. Feeling around with her fingers she was almost sure it felt like a pretty stiff bed linen.

Her eyes flew open and she was staring at the foot part of a hospital bed, a picture on the wall and a TV that was mounted at the ceiling. She panicked – how did she get here? Looking to her right, she saw the typical hospital nightstand with a foldout table and on the nightstand there was a clear frosted plastic bag containing something purple and, absolutely obvious if you had an idea what it could be, two small batteries. Bettina immediately realized what that was – her vibrating egg. Someone must have taken it out and disassembled it to take the batteries out of it because it wouldn't stop vibrating in it's pattern.
Her hands were flying under the blanket to her pussy. The glue was gone, it just felt a little... greasy...

Someone was hemming at the other side of the room and the person started to speak while Bettina's head was turning around “They put some balm on where the glue was. They said it should be fine, but wanted to be sure. It seems as your... erm... activities today were a bit too much for your body and so it... you could call it "shut down" for a while. They gave you a lot of relaxant, so you might feel a little weak over the next hours.”
Bettina was staring wide eyed at Mrs. Bauer as she sat on a chair in the corner of the room, her right knee above the other. Bettina didn't really know what to say but felt obligated to express something and so she tried to start with “I... you... Where am I?”
Mrs. Bauer's answer was quick “You are in the central hospital. After your little breakdown, you wouldn't come to yourself and so I called the ambulance. I was seriously worried. Here is where they brought you and I followed in my own car to keep an eye on you. My guess was, you would prefer my presence over informing your parents right ahead and after the doctor here explained that you are perfectly fine generally and just a little exhausted, I managed to convince them that I could take care of you, since I'm your teacher. I must confess that I didn't call your parents because I concluded you would prefer them not to be bothered with their daughter and her naughty deeds.”

“... thank you, Mrs. Bauer” was the first thing that came to Bettina's mind, directly followed by “I'm really sorry that I caused you so much trouble”
Mrs. Bauer was thinking for a while before she spoke again “I don't know what was on your mind, when you planned this stunt – Don't look at me like that, I know exactly what you were doing!” she had risen her voice while saying that last part because Bettina had clearly been up to an answer. Patricia continued “And I can just guess that it has to do with your, or I should say more precisely our, deeds from yesterday... The expression on your face tells me that my suspicions were right... Anyway, I had thought I had made myself clear last night. Didn't I, Bettina?”
Bettina's eyes were downcast as she was answering after some hesitation “Yes, you did, Mrs. Bauer. I'm sorry.”
Now Patricia was getting angry – what did this girl think she was? She was speaking loud and pretty harsh now “You're not sorry, Bettina! You. Are. Not! I made my point last night and you did all this to provoke a reaction from me? Are you telling me you don't know in what risk you bring me by this? What did I do to you to deserve this? Think about that!”
Bettina's eyes were tearing up as she heard Mrs. Bauer speak in the way she just did. It took her a while before she could answer again and her voice was barely more than a whisper as she started “I am sorry, Mrs. Bauer. I really didn't think it through... . That was... very selfish, Mrs. Bauer. It is just... I couldn't stop myself and I'm afraid, I might continue with stuff like I just did, even if I keep in mind how risky this is... for both of us.”
Patricia was startled by this answer and had to ask “but why?”
She saw Bettina gulping hard before she answered. If it was possible, her voice was even quieter than before. “Because of you, Mrs. Bauer.”
“What about me, Bettina?” Patricia asked, clearly curious now besides her anger that was slowly vanishing.

“Because you are who you are...” the teen continued and now Patricia had to stand up and near the bed to understand Bettina's words as the young girl went on “...and I know all about you that there is to know. I know of the stories you read. I know about the ones you write. I know of the young women you are with and I know what you do with them... I have seen you... I have seen the pictures and I know it is you”
Patricia's face went pale. She had thought the kinky part of her life would be safe. She used throw away email addresses, never showed her face on the pictures she posted. She had thought nobody could ever connect those activities with her. When she went into live action, she drove at least 100 km, just to make sure she wouldn't be seen by colleagues, students or parents of her students... In her mind she already went through the scene... getting the letter from the governmental department, explaining her expulsion as a public servant, loosing her retirement fees and having a university degree that was worth nothing outside of a school building. How did Bettina get all this information? She was almost sure, the young girl was up to blackmail her... or the little stalker was simply crazy... She had to speak something... “What do you want? Do you want money?”
Now it was Bettina who was startled before she answered “NO! Nothing like that, Mrs. Bauer. Please trust me...”
Patricia had to get this over now. She was hanging in the air and she was nervous. “Then what do you want, Bettina?”

Overwhelming silence was filling the room while Bettina hesitated to answer. She was about to make another move on her teacher. This time face to face again. She took a deep breath and said “I want to be one of your girls, Mrs. Bauer. One of those from your stories. Maybe become your favorite one over time...”
Bettina had been clamping her fingers in her upper legs while she was speaking those words and held up the pressure as she was waiting for her teacher to answer. The stress in her fingers and the little pain in her thighs was distracting her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post: