View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 02:15 PM   #8
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86
Default Capter 5: Distractions

Thank you all for the nice feedback I got. Please excuse me for letting you wait for so long for the update, but I was a bit busy. I don't know how fast I will update the story in the future, but I'm setting my mind to work on it.
Suggestions and feedback of any kind are always welcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was about 15 minutes left in the first lesson and Bettina was already afraid she wouldn't make it. The bluetooth controlled vibrating egg was lodged in her pussy and this was just the setting for the first lesson. In fifteen minutes there would be a break and after that, the vibrations would become a notch stronger. Taking the egg out was not an option. She had glued her pussy shut with medical glue in the morning. There was nothing she could do about that part to make it come off before she went home and use the special solvent for the glue or wait about 14 days – if she didn't want to rip her skin that was.
Turning off the cellphone wouldn't work – The app had programmed the egg for the rest of the day and the egg wouldn't take any further commands until the cycle was through. Hoping for the batteries to die soon was a ludicrous idea. She had installed new batteries in the morning before she left her house. They would hold at least until this evening.
She was chewing on her lower lip. What had she put herself into? Maybe that was a bit too extreme? Most of all, she couldn't think straight with the egg constantly buzzing right next to her g-spot. What class was she in right now? Physics? Or was it economy? She was lost and she knew it...

Four hours later:

“Bettina!... BETTINA!” The loud voice pulled her out of her efforts to fight back an orgasm once again. “What?” she asked back.
“Would you be so kind and answer my question please?” Her Chemistry teacher asked – or was it her math teacher? “I... sorry, what was the question?” Bettina asked
“Are you kidding me?” Her teacher asked back. “This is the third time in this lesson and you seem to be anywhere but here. Concentrate! What's up with you today?” - Bettina was a little shocked by the harsh voice he used. It was her chemistry teacher. She gave herself little time to think about an answer before the words spurt out of her mouth “Erm... maybe this is a bad time to ask me any questions, Sir...”
Mr. Frank was outraged as he stood up and spoke with a loud voice “I told you, this would be the last time for today. Pack your stuff and meet your homeroom teacher instantly! You will give her this note” he was scribbling something down on a form before he continued “and your inappropriate behavior will be mentioned in your file. Off you go, young lady!”
Without any further words she was shoved out of the classroom and into the hall.

Inappropriate behavior... It was the first time in her life that she got a remark in her file at school. The first time since she can remember that she did not pick up on anything her teachers presented during the day. This shocking realization cleared her mind a little and enabled her to start her way to her homeroom teacher's office. 'Step by step... now turn left' she thought...

She knocked audibly. This was serious. The thoughts of real disciplinary measures had managed to keep her out of her horny state for some minutes but as she had reached the office, she was a mess again, fighting with an orgasm 'How can I explain this... how can I focus' was running through her mind. To her big surprise, it was Mrs. Bauer who opened the door and let her in. Apparently, Mr. Maier and her were having a talk right now. Wordlessly she put the slip of paper on the desk in front of her and she concentrated on the little dots on the carpet. Unconnected thoughts ran through her brain 'I could count them... 21... 23 – 24 – 25... 28... where was I?'
Mostly unnoticed by Bettina, Patricia had taken the slip of paper from the desk and read through it, right before Mr. Maier had a chance to do so. He was busy and not very pleased with this disturbance. And so Patricia took initiative by asking “Peter, would you like me to take care of this little issue? I know your student a little, she is on one of my English classes. I'm free for the rest of the day and don't mind supporting you a bit. I see, you are drowning in administrative work.”
Mr. Maier looked up from his papers, eyed Bettina, then looked at Patricia before a smile appeared on his face and he answered “You are such a dear, Pat. I would really appreciate this” He looked at Bettina again before he said almost smiling but with a more serious look on his face “I'm sure you didn't cause any too serious trouble, right? I know you as such an exemplary student. Please go with Mrs. Bauer and do as she sais to get this little matter out of the way” and with a wave he dismissed Patricia with Bettina in tow.

Two doors further down the hall, in an empty classroom into which Patricia had pushed the girl, a flow of words entered Bettina's brain, clearly coming from her teacher... “What is up with you? Are you okay? What did you do to upset the old crow?...”
The rest was lost for Bettina, as she was beginning to shudder and slid down the wall, her legs unable to hold her body, while the orgasm ripped through her. Lucky for her, her throat was so dry that the noise she made just came out as panting noises as a bewildered Patricia watched the naughty teenager, who's body was twitching all over on the floor...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post: