View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 04:57 PM   #5
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Evenings

Patricia / Mrs. Bauer:
Never had the few kilometers back to her apartment felt like such a long way to drive. Never had five minutes felt so long. Patricia needed a shower. Badly! And maybe a drink... Most definitely a drink!
She was a mess as she opened the door, just dropping her bag in the hall, making her way to the bathroom like a ghost, stepping into the shower and turning it on without even bothering to take off her clothes before. It took her about ten minutes under the running water to come enough to senses to start peeling the drained clothes off her body.
About 45 minutes later, a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing but a bathrobe around her body, she was feeling partly human again. She was a nervous wreck and absolutely sure she would loose her job the very next day, as her phone shook her out of her thoughts. It was a message over WhatsApp from an unknown number. With shaking hands she opened it...

Bettina:
Never had the few kilometers back to her home felt like such a long way to ride. Never had twenty minutes felt so long. Bettina needed a shower. Badly! And maybe some masturbation time... Most definitely some masturbation time!
She was a horny mess as she opened the door to her parent's house and she literally ran upstairs to throw her bag in her room. Within seconds she was naked and on her way to the bathroom. She didn't even bother putting on a bathrobe. Not today. She had no time to loose, but this shower was absolutely necessary.
About forty minutes later she was sitting on her bed, a towel still wrapped around her hair. The rest of her body was completely nude and she was a nervous wreck. What she had done today was outrageous, crazy and in no way in character for her but this had been on her mind for far too long. But what made her feel nauseous now was what she had just sent away with her phone to the number she really hoped she belonged to the person she thought it would...

Patricia:
The message read
>>Hello Mrs. Bauer,
I am completely aware of the fact that you have little reason, besides my word, to trust my promise. Hereby I'm sending you a scan of a document I signed, explaining my complete consent to everything that happened today after class as well as some pictures of me. As you will clearly see, those pictures are of such nature that they can cause me a lot of trouble and destroy my social life if they were ever leaked. I really hope that you trust me now and I clarify once more that you just made a dream of mine come true.

If you want this to be a one time thing, then it will be a one time thing. I will never loose a word about it and keep the memories of those moments.

If you want what happened today to be the starting point of something – and I think you liked it much more than you would admit in front of me – then today can be the starting point of that mentioned something.
If you decide so, maybe you want to tell me, what you find to be an appropriate style of dress for me at school. Maybe your description would be detailed and maybe you would check thoroughly whether I followed your instructions. Maybe you would have to discipline me. Maybe you would be creative. Maybe you have other plans with me...

Sincerely yours (and I mean it),

Bettina<<

And the girl had kept what she had promised in the message. The first file she had sent was a .pdf scan of the statement, followed by a full face picture of Bettina holding her picture ID next to her face, proofing her age of 18 years and showing a lot of personal information.

The next pictures were pure dynamite. On each one her face was clearly recognizable and she didn't wear a stitch of clothing. The only thing that covered her body partly was a piece of paper that she always held up, each with a different message.
The first of those pictures showed her on her knees with clothespegs on her nipples. The message on the paper said >>I like to have clothespegs on my nipples when I have been naughty<<. The second picture showed Bettina impaled on a dildo and the message said >>I like to have my holes filled because I'm such a slut<<.
It went on like that with almost twenty pictures that were now all downloaded on Patricia's phone. She couldn't believe this was really happening and sat motionless on her couch. She really tried to fight her feelings for another fifteen minutes before she picked up her phone to type an answer...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post: