View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 04:05 PM   #3
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86

Hey Axe, you are just sweet talking to me so I help you out of trouble you like to get yourself in now and then
To answer your question: No, there are no autobiographical parts in it, just my dirty mind, but to be honest... this scene has been playing for quite some time inside my head now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Decisions and consequences

'What is happening here?' was the most prominent thought that ran through Patricia's brain. Never in her career as a teacher has a student offered him- or herself to her so blatantly. It had happened on rare occasions, but never so openly and in such a manner. Of course, she had never taken one of those opportunities. Neither was she very interested in those, nor did she want to risk her reputation or her job. 'This is crazy' was the second thought that came to her mind and finally 'what if someone sees this?'.
All this was going through her brain within a blink of an eye before she was on her feet and let the ruler land on Bettina's ass for the first time.

The walls of the empty room were echoing the sound and Patricia stood there in shock – what had she just done? What if someone tells the headmaster or her colleagues? Her career was over if the girl would ever tell anyone. Her career was over if someone saw or heard any of this! Her career was over NOW!
She should drop the ruler instantly and talk to the girl, make sure she was okay again and make sure she would keep all that a secret. She had to...
“Thank you, Mrs. Bauer. Maybe I should pull my jeans down a bit so I feel the consequences of my deeds better before you continue...” Those words caught Patricia completely off guard and she watched with a dry and gaping mouth as Bettina wiggled her jeans over her hips and let them slide down to her knees to expose two beautifully rounded globes that fit her body perfectly – decorated by a pink thong that left little to the imagination, suiting her bra.
WACK – the walls were echoing again. Patricia had watched her hands move to give the ruler a good swing and land it on the girl's butt. Another “Thank you, Mrs. Bauer” made it's way slowly from her ears to her brain before her hands were moving again – WACK – and again – WACK...

After fifteen blows with the ruler Patricia gained some control over herself again and looked at the whole scene. The imprints of the ruler on Bettina's ass were clearly visible. The teen had taken hold of the far edge of the table and her knuckles looked white from the force with which she had grabbed it. Looking at the girl's backside again it looked like some drops of sweat had appeared between her legs. Patricia was almost sure it was no sweat – well... not sweat alone.
The teen was gasping and Patricia's palms were sweaty. She knew her own crotch was damp – so damp, she could smell herself... or was it Bettina? Or both?
One thing was for sure, there was sex in the air right here and this girl had it bad for her... with some kinky preferences...

“Please pull your jeans up again” Patricia managed to say before she had to sit down. Her knees were shaking and she knew if she didn't sit down, they would give in within moments. She knew she had to gain control of herself and the situation again before things got out of hand even more and she would be digging the hole she was in even deeper. She had to tell Bettina how sorry she was that she lost control of herself, she had to tell her that... “Thank you for teaching me some discipline, Mrs. Bauer” were the words that shocked her again and stopped the long and complicated row of thoughts that was starting to boil in her brain.

Bettina's eyes were downcast as she stood before her English teacher and continued “I can't be sure, but I will make an educated guess about what you are thinking about now... 'there goes my job' might be going through your mind... please calm down... I won't tell anybody, this is my promise!” Patricia looked at Bettina and Bettina looked up. Their eyes met as the young girl repeated “I won't tell anyone, please trust me!”
Now it was Patricia, who took long to pick the right answer, but finally she managed to speak again
“You know that this can destroy me. There are no words to express how sorry I am and I would like to...” - “Please stop that, Mrs. Bauer!” was all it took to silence Patricia again. It was once more Bettina who continued “Imagine I had planned most of what just happened to a certain point simply because of one reason...”
Patricia's tummy was starting to ache a bit as she asked back with a husky voice “What would be that reason?” Instead of an answer, Bettina went down to her knees, neared Patricia's face with her's and kissed her – directly on the lips. First, it was gentle, then demanding and as Patricia finally gave in and kissed the teen back, it became a fully grown lover's kiss. After an eternity – or two... Patricia had lost any sense of time – they separated again and Bettina whispered “because I have been dreaming about this!”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote