Old 11-16-2020, 03:45 PM   #7
MasterBilly

List of characters:

Andy Hull - Main character, Bi
Ian Dixon - Andy’s best friend, Gay
James Benson - Tough kid with dominant character, Bi
Paul Norton - Andy does not really like, Bi
Jake Wells - Cute and blonde, Gay

“You won Paul, so you get the first go, who do you want and how do you want him?” asked James joyfully, oh how they were all enjoying it now that they knew that they were safe.

“Come on Andy,” Paul said to me. “You know what’s coming, get your arse into position,” Paul was loving ‘milking’ this situation for all it was worth.

With a desire to get it all over with I rolled onto my front in the middle of the bed and waited.

“Are you sure you want it like that Andy?” Ian asked me. “It’s your first time anal, you’d be better off bent over my desk or on your back doubled up.”

“He’s right,” joined in Jake. “That will hurt like fuck, roll over and let Paul hold your legs up.”

I accepted their advice, after all they were both more experienced than me, I rolled onto my back and watched as Paul, now total naked, oiled up his cock. It was about the same size as mine, 6 inches, but maybe a bit thicker; as he approached me I lifted up my ankles and prepared for the inevitable.

I was staring up at the ceiling as I felt his hands on my ankles, raising them in the air, I felt the slimy tip of his penis brush up against my cheeks as it homed in onto its target.

“Here, give me a hand will you Jake, grab hold of his ankles,” called out Paul.

Paul let go of my left ankle and Jake took over, pulling my leg further back and stretching me wider. Paul could now reach down and direct his manhood into my tunnel; my dark virgin tunnel.

Instinctively I gasped as he entered me, it hurt but not as much as I expected. As he filled me up it became uncomfortable and I gasped out again, he backed off a little.

“Is that okay Andy,” he asked me.

“Yeah I can take that, no further please,” it was just about the most civil that we had ever been, a barrier had broken down between us. I felt James taking over my other ankle and dragging that out wide, still Paul made no movement.

“Are you going to fuck him or what Norts?” called out James.

“Yeah steady on it’s his first time,” replied Paul. “Let him get comfortable first.”

“He’s not meant to enjoy it, he lost, make him suffer,” joined in Jake.

“Not my style,” said Paul very matter-of-factly. “Fuck them well and they come back for more. If I put in a good performance on little Andy Hull now, then I’ll have a free port for the rest of my life.”

Staring up at the ceiling I thought to myself ‘that will never happen.’

I looked up as I felt Paul place his hands on either side of my abdomen to steady himself before rocking slowly in and out of me. Suddenly it hit me, I was no longer a virgin, Paul Norton, of all people, had claimed my brown cherry! Not only that but he had done it in front of three witnesses. I was not in a lot of pain, but it was certainly uncomfortable, how anybody could actually enjoy this was a mystery. I looked up at Paul, he was staring down at me with an elated grin on his face, he was still grinding away slowly, was that really to save me from pain, or was it that he simply wanted to take his time and enjoy the moment. James reached down from my right hand side and lightly tickled my scrotum. On seeing this Jake lowered his spare hand and using his fingernails scratched my left nipple.

I looked on helplessly and just wished that it would all end. It didn’t, it went on forever. Paul slowly humping me, me alternatively staring at the ceiling for periods of time then looking around and watching the scene, Jake and James playing with my body. I looked down at Jake’s knob, it was sticking out at 90°, I wondered briefly if I would ever get access to it, I wanted to reach out and play with it, but for some reason I daren’t, I looked up at the ceiling again wishing that the whole world would stop.

Eventually, after what was about 20 minutes, Paul strokes started to get faster and shorter, his hold on me suddenly became much firmer as he pushed himself all the way into me.

“Ahhhhhrggggg ... no ... please,” I cried out, it felt like he was causing permanent damage inside me, like he was trying to force his cock right through the wall of my rectum, I was certain that I was going to end up in hospital.

Paul grunted, then sighed and finally, much to my relief, slowly withdrew his cock from my arse. I cannot explain it, but I was actually disappointed for some strange reason when he exited me.

“I’m in next,” declared James, dropping my ankle as he said it. “Come on Hull,” addressing me. “Get your arse over Ian’s desk, I’m doing you from behind.”

Slowly and reluctantly I got into position. It was bad enough being gangbanged without being ordered about as well. I laid there over the desk as I felt James slap my arse, I cried out in pain, it hurt.

“Get your fucking legs apart you stupid cunt!” as I shuffled my legs wide apart I could hear Paul and Jake laughing in the background. James entered me, he had none of the slow grace that Paul had and it was obvious that he just wanted a rough shag with no thought whatsoever to my wellbeing. Once inside and comfortable he grabbed my arms and pinned them down in the middle of my back and started banging away and I mean BANGING!

I was in hell, my arse was in bits, my sphincter felt like it was on fire, the inside walls of my arse felt like they were being pounded with a hammer and I was in tears, crying like a baby.

Through my tears and in my agony I could make out Ian on his knees with Jake’s cock down his throat. Ian had often bragged about being able to deep throat but I had never really believed him. It wasn’t so much a blow job, Jake had hold of his head and was literally fucking his mouth.

This was all wrong, it was Ian’s house and I was his best mate. Ian should have been receiving a blow job from James and I should have been shagging Jake, I started crying again.

I could feel James getting close and as he came he called out loudly. “Yeahhhhhessss,” dumping his load inside me in the process and suddenly it was all over, he pulled out and let go of my arms. Picking myself up off the desk, still in tears I saw a naked Ian lying on his bed, instinctively I staggered across and curled up to him, he wrapped his arms around me lovingly.

“It looks like you’ve broken him James,” I heard Jake say.

“Fucking wimp,” replied James.

That was two arse shagging down, one to go, I also had to give two blow jobs and suffer an hour of bondage where who knows what may happen. I considered my position; the blow jobs I could handle, I had given them before. The last arse shagging would be from Paul who, despite what I thought of him as a person, was at least considerate when he was fucking you. That just left the hour of bondage which I was, to say the least, a little nervous about; actually I was shitting myself.

Time passed, James and Jake had just emptied their scrotums and Paul not much earlier, I did not know about Ian as he cuddled me ever tighter but I was in no mood to cum, whether by my own means or anybody else’s. So we all just relaxed and talked, slowly I joined in the conversation and I found that I was giggling a little as the conversation moved to my predicament and how James had made me suffer.

Finally Paul spoke up and declared his intention to shag me again, in a way it was a relief, I would get all three arse fuckings out of the way. He even offered to let me choose what position we would do it. I thought about this, if I chose one of the previous two positions then it would sound like I had enjoyed it and I did not want to give that impression, so I tried to think of a new position.

“Doggy style on the carpet,” I blurted out.

‘Oooohs’ and ‘wows’ went around the room as though I had suggested something really kinky, exactly the impression that I was trying to avoid.

“Excellent,” shouted Paul at the top of his voice, I get to fuck you like a genuine bitch!” More laughter went around the room and I now wished that I had selected differently.

“Well I’m ready,” announced Paul standing up. “Get yourself in position.”

Paul lubed himself up again as I crawled away from Ian and onto the carpet, I got onto my hands and knees then spread my knees wide and pushed my bum out, already I knew how to adopt the least painful position. Paul got onto his knees behind me and allowed his oily, erect cock to bounce up and down with the tip stroking my arse crack, it felt great! I resisted every impulse in my body to push back onto Paul’s cock as I realised that I actually wanted it inside me. Paul allowed it to stroke up and down my arse cheeks again as the sensation sent electric pulses from my bum to my brain.

“Let’s hear you begging for my cock,” called out Paul.

“No fucking way,” I replied.

“Beg for my cock.”

“Fuck off!”

“Either beg for my cock or I will fuck you the same way James did,” Paul told me.

“Fuck off!”

"Okay then," I heard Paul say as he rammed his cock up me forcibly as far as it would go.

"Beg me to fuck you or suffer the pain," Paul called out. "Beg or suffer, it's your choice."

My choice, hmmpg! I had no choice.

"Please fuck me, please fuck my bum, fuck me!"

“Let’s hear you beg,” responded Paul.

Trying to ignore the audience I called out. “I’m begging you, please fuck my bum, I am begging you to fuck my bum.”

“It’s not called your bum, it’s called your boy fanny,” Paul told me.

Oh my god, this was getting worse, but I knew that I had to do it.

“I beg you please fuck my boy fanny, I beg you to fuck my boy fanny,” I called out.

“Now beg me to fuck your boy fanny with my big hard cock.”

“Nooooh, I can’t” I replied there was no way that I was prepared to say that, especially in front of Ian, Jake and James. Paul pulled out, leaving his tip just breaking my seal, grabbing hold of my hips he aggressively forced himself all the way into me, it was agony as I screamed out in pain!

“Say it,” he shouted at me.

“I beg you, please fuck my little boy fanny with your big, hard, fat cock,” I called out in deep shame, desperately fighting back the tears. “I beg you please fuck my little boy fanny, I am begging you to fuck my little boy fanny with your big, hard, fat cock. I beg you to let me feel your big, hard, fat cock inside my little boy fanny.” I had learned my lesson.

“Who’s the Daddy?” asked Paul.

“You’re the Daddy,” I replied.

“Who’s the Bitch?”

‘Oh no, please don’t make me say it,’ I thought to myself but I knew the answer and after a brief pause I did not dare delay any longer.

“I’m the Bitch.”

“Who’s the Daddy and who’s the Bitch?”

“You’re the Daddy and I’m the Bitch!” I replied.

“Tell me what you want.”

“I beg you please fuck my little boy fanny, I am begging you to fuck my little boy fanny with your big, hard, fat cock. I beg you to let me feel your big, hard, fat cock inside my little boy fanny, I beg you please fuck my tight, little boy fanny with your big, hard cock, I am begging you to fuck my little boy fanny with your big, hard cock. I beg you to let me feel your big, hard, fat cock inside my little boy fanny, please I am begging you, please.”

“Now keep on saying that over and over again,” Paul told me.

So I did, I was becoming numb to what I was saying, after all they were only words, but I kept repeating them for my Daddy, in the hope that I was pleasing him.

“Bitch I’m getting fed up with fucking you, let’s see you doing some work for a change,” Paul stopped in mid stroke. “I’m not going to move a muscle, so I want you to bounce up and down on my cock,” he told me.

I did as I was told, in a way I felt a bit more in control, after all I now dictated the speed with which he entered me.

“Don’t forget what you have to say,” Paul reminded me.

“You’re the Daddy and I’m the Bitch; please fuck my little boy fanny, I am begging you to fuck my little boy fanny with your big, hard, fat cock. I beg you to let me feel your big, hard, fat cock inside my little boy fanny,” I repeated again and again.

It must have been amazing to watch, there I was playing the part of a total slut, bouncing on his cock, degrading myself and begging for more! Furthermore I was doing it in front of three friends.

When he at long last finished and pulled out both Jake and Ian gave him a round of applause. Even James high-fived him, telling Paul how brilliant it was to watch, I felt completely humiliated.

“So who’s the Daddy and who’s the Bitch?” Paul asked me.

“You’re the Daddy and I’m the Bitch,” I replied feeling totally worthless, looking up at him whilst still on all fours. He was no longer in a position to cause me immediate pain, but he had morally conquered me and there was no way back. He now had a superior hierarchal position over me, I would always have to look up to him. He could continue to put me down in public, to humiliate or embarrass me in front of others, but from now on I would have to agree with him as well. I continued to look up at Paul’s face, his eyes now had a sparkle that I had never seen before.

“Come with me to the bathroom Bitch, I’m going to let you wash my cock for me as a reward for being such a good boy,” I picked myself up off the floor and without even glancing at the other three I followed Paul into the bathroom.

“Kneel down Bitch,” he ordered as he filled the sink up with warm water before handing me the bar of soap. “Be careful and do a good job or you will be punished.”

“Yes Daddy,” I replied, much more comfortable addressing him as such now that there was just the two of us.

I kept dipping the soap in the warm water and carefully and lovingly I soaped Daddy’s cock. It was right and proper that should have this honour and when I was satisfied that it was completely clean I gently towelled it dry before giving it a loving kiss on the tip.

“Is that okay Daddy?” I asked, looking up at Paul.

“Yeah, well done Bitch.”

“Would you like me to do anything else Daddy?”

“Yes you can kiss my arse for me,” he said, smiling down at me. Turning around he shoved his arse about two inches from my face and waited. Wishing that I had never asked I puckered my lips, leaned forwards and gently kissed him on the left cheek and waited.

“I didn’t tell you to stop Bitch,” Paul growled.

Quickly I leaned forwards again and repeatedly kissed his left cheek.

“Don’t forget the other side, Bitch.”

Responding quickly I started kissing his right cheek, after a few moments my next command came. “Okay, now start licking my arse.”

Again I responded straight away by spending 15-20 seconds licking one of his cheeks before moving across to the other and back to the first. I was not just submitting to him, I knew that at some point he was going to tie me up for a full hour and he would be allowed to abuse me to his heart’s content as well as letting James, Jake and Ian do their worst. If I pleased him now then there was every chance that he would go easy on me when I was in bondage. Also my spirit had now been destroyed, I simply no longer cared about looking a twat!

I carried on licking, waiting for Paul to call stop; or more likely give me another instruction.

“Remember to lick my crack Bitch.”

“Aw no!” I sobbed out loud, but I did it. I ran my tongue up and down the crack of his arse as deep as I dare, dreading what my next instruction would be.

“Right you can stop now, let’s join the others.” For the first time all evening I felt the hand of mercy on my shoulders and, feeling very relieved, I followed Paul back into Ian’s bedroom.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: