Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 02:52 AM   #34
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Eye

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on?
oh yeah! Especially if it's forced!
2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?
Of course! That's no big deal unless you have gym classes!
3. have you ever flashed?
No. I have been exposed outside, but not with the intention to show off... Which in my opinion is what flashing is.
3. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?
not flashed, but I've been seen masturbating completely naked under a lightpost...
4. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?
done it naked...
5. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?
yes
6. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?
yes naked for example in a forest when no one was around...
7. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?
yes
8. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?
for dares given by people in real life: yes, flashed my butt once when I was a kid
9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? see the answer above
10. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? hmm... changed to swimwear in the car, so yeah
11. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? not yet, I don't drive yet
12. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? no
13. have you ever tied yourself up outside? yes
14. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?
not blindfolded. And I don't remember how much I was tied up... And I might have been wearing shoes or socks...
15. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?
no doubt! One of my biggest fantasies!
16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?
YES!
17. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?
in changing rooms
18. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?
in changing rooms
19. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
yes, but it frightens me as well!
20. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc
not more than I already was
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote