View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 05:57 AM   #17
teasegirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
As a compromise between these how about alternating them by month? First month the one who masturbates most each week is punished, second month the one who masturbates less is? If you think you two will follow your rules for that long, people give up on these kinds of threads a lot. Try to keep the ones you pick realistic!

I'll come up with some of my own ideas for rules soon .
Quote:
Originally Posted by danitickle View Post
Another way to alternate is to flip a coin to choose at the beginning of each week (more fun than each month) if this week the loser is whoever masturbates more times or less times. For more fun, instead of flipping the coin at the beginning of the week, flip it at the end, and you won't know what the goal is until the score is settled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
If they flip it at the end though they won't know what to work toward, they'll just masturbate normally. And I chose monthly so the periods of trying to masturbate less vs more would have time to really build up into neediness or exhaustion . I like the coin flipping though, how about at the start of each week you flip a coin twice, and if it's heads both times the goal switches. So there's a 1 in 4 chance each week that it'll switch between needing to masturbate most or least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danitickle View Post
That's a good point.
Thank you everyone for suggestion on the orgasm task, let's see the final decision in some days.

Katrina
teasegirls is offline   Reply With Quote