View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 12:06 AM   #39
rhl
getDare Succubus

If you enjoy being stripped, seen naked or risking being seen naked this quiz is for you!

You can answer most questions yes or no, but its more fun to include some examples where you can

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
Average
3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
Prefer women but enjoy both
4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
Privately, when public, usually everyone else is. However i enjoy being made to get naked while in public places
5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
Yes
5a. Which games do you enjoy? Cant think of any particular ones
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose? Depends - who am i playing against
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
Maybe a little towards loosing
6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once? Yes, both in private, and semi hidden public

7. Do you like to streak? I havent done this

8. What's your best exposure memory? The best? WNBR - The most fun? . Making naked snow angles

9. Do you post on exposure websites? I have

10. When did you learn you liked exposure? At about 10-11 years old. I was at the play ground and a boy i did not know asked me to get naked. I agreed but my sister appeared. A few days later he reminded me that i said yes. This time there where several boys. And yes i did

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others? Yes

12. What's your best example of being exposed? Isnt this a duplicate question. Oh Well. Taking a walk, while on the phone with my master, who would give me tasks to do, often including with limited or no clothing. Like using a swing set that was on the edge of an open field

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing) Tasks, posing, tied up

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy? Yes, i would like to be tied naked between to trees (standing spread eagle) then paddled or have a branch applied to butt

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers) Online, no face, i dont trust google. In person, with those that wont Call authorities