View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 05:59 AM   #12
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What’s the best part and the worst part about your work, in your opinion?
Best part is that I am able to live my life comfortably after a long struggle of about 4+ years since COVID and finally have a proper home I could say. Worst part is that there is still no holidays or anything as such, I need to go in daily for the work, make myself available and hope that I get enough customers for the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_richard View Post
I am quite curious about your workplace.

1. You said it was easy to find a new workplace. But what I am curious is how do they select you? Like other jobs have either interviews or something like a portfolio. What about you, how did you get selected? It was not like I just walked in and they took me. I had to go to multiple different one before I was taken in at one of the places. They asked me about my history, where I come from, if I know any other languages, what all I am comfortable in sex, looked at me fully naked and offered very little money for each customer. Also, I had to make sure I get enough customers or I would be asked to leave.

2. Do you work for fixed hours or till you earn an X amount of money? It is atleast 10 hours but I can work more if I want to. That said, it is expected to have atleast 4-5 customers daily to make enough of the living

3. What about customer behaviour? Is there any difference between Barcelona and Amsterdam? Yes, there is some difference. In Barcelona, there was lot of misbehavior from time to time which is not seen here in the places I have worked. Men are generally more behaved.

4. What's the highest you have earned from one customer? That would be about 200 euros where customer spent about 2 hour and had requested anal and some BDSM acts.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote