View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 04:58 PM   #429
Darkmoonwolf

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
yes but havent done it.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
yes. My friend did this and tickled me for 20 minutes.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
maybe. Still getting used to short term chastity. Long term may be down the road though

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
no.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
would do this in a not so public location or a less trafficked location.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
yes. Havent done this yet though

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
yes. I have drank my own pee. Still waiting for someone to do watersports with me or let me drink from tap.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
yes. I do some light cbt to myself. Ive let one other guy do things to me, but i want more. I want to be in pain. Both cock and balls are good, but cock torture i want more extreme than ball torture
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
would i like to? yes. Would life allow it? No.

10 Would you drive naked?
yes. I have driven naked before (except shoes for safety reasons) its exhilarating and freeing.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
yea. Ive gotten naked at local parks in less trafficked areas. Ive walked public trails naked. I have gone in public parking lots naked and all of these nudity isnt allowed.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
yes. Ive had and have uploaded photos of myself online many times. Its fun to do and all photos of me can be posted online at any time and i wouldnt mind.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
yes. Ive done chaturbate before. Its wierd doing it alone. What i want os for someone to do this with me and tell me what to do and film me because my webcam sucks and its hard to do these live videos alone..

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
yeah. Id do like body writing. Ive done pube shaving. Ive done ass shaving.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
yes and i have done this at night just outside. Wouldnt go in any public buildings nude. Have stripped in bathrooms and such though..

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
ive never heard of this. But i would definitely want to do this!! This sounds awesome!!

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
uh... Hmm... I dont think so. Wouldnt mind having this done to me, but i doubt i could go out in public. Maybe a much longer night walk

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
ill take anything up the ass so long as it fits and dont cause too much discomfort. No limits really...

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
i mean yeah id do this.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
yeah. I really wanna do this. Tie me up, blind fold me and let anyone use my mouth.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote