View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 08:24 PM   #5
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thanks Kila!

Please see my answers below and thank you for asking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kila View Post
Why is your location "In the Lion's Den?" Just curious haha

I didn't want to give out my exact location and it seemed appropriate considering my username. I try to be a bit goofy hehehe

What's the meaning behind your username?

I'm more of a cat person than a dog. When I joined, I really had NO idea what username to pick. It was after I bought my second kitten though so. Two is enough. There will not be a third cat hahaha

Do you consider yourself more sub or dom? Sorry if you've made this clear in your other posts, I haven't stalked you so I want to know.

I don't think I've made this clear anywhere as I'm not really sure. I like receiving light dares but anything too crazy and over the top don't really turn me on. I do however love to give dares but Im feel like many people don't really follow through. There is something about someone giving into a kink of yours that is really hot! And the fact that they are doing it just for you. SO I guess my dare would be more of a Dom.

What is one of your favorite childhood memories? (Gotta mix in some normal PG questions in here)

Times spent on the beaches of Maine! Or camping.

Favorite sex position?

As of recent, reverse cowgirl! There is something about a women riding on top and me getting to watch her ass as she does. Since I am an ass man, doggie is up there as well!

Last edited by DigitalKat; 04-01-2017 at 08:27 PM.
DigitalKat is offline   Reply With Quote