Thread: Fiction: Miss A's Training
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #14
SissySlave93

Hopefully I'm not lingering on the transformation bit too much, I just want to be as in depth as possible!

She sprayed me with a very girly perfume that smelled like strawberries and then walked out of the bathroom, leaving me lying helpless in the tub. She returned with a small pink buttplug and a wide grin on her face. “You know exactly what this is, don’t you dear?”. She lifted my legs up over my head and entered a lubed finger semi-aggressively into my ass. She thrusted it in and out a few times, getting deeper, even slightly brushing my prostrate before she was satisfied.She then withdrew her finger and inserted the plug. It was considerably wider than her finger had been, but slightly shorter. However, it left me feeling filled. “Get used to that, sissy, you’ll be plugged at all times unless it’s being fucked. We’ll start with a small one for now and work our way up to some of the more monster sized ones” she said, as she began rolling some white stockings up to just above the knees of my hairless legs. The feeling of the material on my bare legs was amazing, and I nearly came from the sensation, despite the cage around my “clitty”. She then pulled some red and black panties with little black hearts on up and over the cage and patted them as they came to rest on my groin. She turned away to pick up a matching bra and strapped it around my chest, giving each of my nipples a small twist. “Your titties haven’t come in yet, but keep being a good girl, and we’ll get you some breast forms”. Breast forms! This woman has thought of everything! I was enjoying myself, but I she couldn’t really be taking this as far as she was saying, surely? My thoughts were interrupted as she raised my arms up and above me, lifting my body up and out of the bath. She grabbed some cuffs and cuffed my wrists around the steel shower curtain pole above the tub, my toes just about grazing the bathroom floor. I could now see all of the other items she had brought into the bathroom with her and mentally gulped.

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote