Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:30 PM   #36
merlin207

Mistress also wanted me to update this thread with my last session that I did not post about.

I started the session easily with a few suppositories and my small buttplug. I wore this for a while, and when I had to go, I waited about 1/2 hour, then removed the plug and evacuated my bowels.

Then, I inserted my medium plug and one dulcolax suppository. Thinking one supp wouldn't be bad, I went out with my med plug well lubed, which usually stays in very well (narrow neck, wide plug). Wore loose fiiting panties with an overnight pad, and went out for a while. Well, to my suprise, the supp worked VERY WELL in about 1/2 hour. I couldn't keep the plug in, and my ass just kept pushing it out. When I'd walk, it'd work itself back in, but only partially, so it kept my ass wide open. Then, when I'd sit down, it'd get shoved all the way back in. The ride home was interesting. My ass was pushing the plug out, but sitting on it kept it in!

I was glad to get home and get it out

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote