View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 01:15 PM   #34
twinkboy01

What is the longest time you went without wearing underwear? Maybe 2 days maximum.

What is the longest time you've been naked? Probably like 6 hours.

What is the longest time you went without masturbating? Like 5 days.

What is the longest time you went without cumming? 5 days.

What is the longest time you went without having sex? I'm still a virgin.

What is the most orgasms you had in one day? 5.

What is the most number of edges you have done in one day? I think maybe 10 in one really intense cam session once.

What is the most number of edges you have done in one session (before cumming)? 10

What is the largest item/toy you had in your ass?? Cucumber

What is the largest number of ice cubes you had in your ass? Three

What is the most number of spankings you gave yourself/received in one day? I don't ever really spank myself

What is the most times you had your balls slapped? 20ish times?

What is the most times you had your cock/pussy slapped? Probably 20ish again.

What is the furthest you went when it comes to cross-dressing (ex. nails make-up clothss)? Panties, bra, skirt and blouse, heels, nail polish and a full face of makeup.

What is the longest time that you have wore a diaper? I haven't really.

What is the craziest thing you done on Omegle? I filled my ass with chocolate, let it melt and then licked it off of my fingers for someone on Omegle lmao.

What is the most painful dare you have done? Any CBT related dares really.

What is the largest number of clothspins you had on your body at once? Where were they?

What is the longest wedgie you gave yourself/received? It only lasted 10 minutes and then it started annoying me.

What is the longest time that you have been tied up in one position? 1 hour.

What is the longest you have been naked outside? Hmm probably about 10 minutes for a hidden public dare.

What is the longest time you have stood in the corner? I hardly do corner time, probably 15 minutes.

What is the most public place where you have been naked? A field near a park.

What is the most urine you have drank? A full glass of my own (but I did have to water it down)

twinkboy01 is offline   Reply With Quote