Thread: Non-Fiction: Stripping At Parties
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 08:45 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Stripping At Parties

Okay I've mentioned to some of you on here before that I've stripped at parties and I've been meaning to post about the various times I've done this. There have been three times in total I've done it. Twice fully nude and another to my underwear. I'll do them in chronological order.

Story 1: Party at an ex's house

Okay so my ex had held a party while her mother was away and somehow we got into a game of truth or dare. Anyway if you've read my "Crazy Night Out" story you'd know of Frank. He eventually decided to dare me, at this point he knew I wasn't too shy.

While thinking of a dare he asked if outside would be okay but I said no cause it was winter and would be too cold. So then he dared to me strip naked and run upstairs to my ex's brother and one of my friends who were playing computer games.

I didn't want to be called a pussy, so I stripped in front of my ex, Frank and her friend. I don't think she could believe her eyes. Although I did keep my socks and boots on. Then I ran upstairs covering myself. My own friend wasn't too happy and shouted at me to get dressed. I was taken a back by the anger and dressed as soon as possible.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)

Last edited by andrew_b; 02-21-2017 at 08:53 AM.
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andrew_b for this post: