Default Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Well, with only clothespins as dislikes, punishment is simple:

1 clothespin on each nipple
1 on your clit
1 on each labia

Keep them there for 10 minutes, then slap them until they fall off
The first time I tried this dare, I couldn't put the one on my clit on, so I messaged Master Magnetic telling him my problem. And he told me that this was a punishment and to put it on.

I put all of them on nipples, then clit, then labia. Putting the clit one on hurt the most and the only one I could focus on for over half of the 10 minutes. Then that one stopped stinging as much and my nipples were at the center of my attention. I was lying down on my bed, and I was in so much pain that my legs were so tense that my ass was not touching the bed. That made my legs shake and the clips on my clit and labia were touching causing more pain.

Slapping them off was the worst part, I did labia, then clit, then nipples. My nipples and clit are still stinging. I made sure to hit them hard enough that they came off in the first couple tries so it wouldn't hurt as much. After I slapped them off, I let my hands cup my pussy because my clit was still stinging, but I didn't want to rub it because then I would experience less pain.

Thank you SoloM35, for my punishment.

smurfette1400 is offline   Reply With Quote