View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 10:42 PM   #21
zoeytheprincess

Default chapter 7

Jenni woke the next morning still thinking about all her friends and family who watch her having her gang bang the night before. How embarrassed she would be the next time they met? They had seen so much, too much…

Jenni’s phone rang… It was Dr.Piper.
“Hello Jenni, how are you today?”
“OK, a bit sore after my marathon sex party, but ok I guess”
“Good” said Dr.Piper “I have another session for you later tonight if you fancy earning some more cash?”
“Maybe” said Jenni, “tell me more?”
Dr.Piper spoke softly…”Just be ready by 6pm, all will be revealed…”
The phone went dead.

Jenni’s breasts were very full, quite painful and in desperate need of milking.
Jenni headed down to the parlour for her morning milking. When she arrived Jenni was greeted by a new lady on the reception desk. Jenni flashed her badge and walked through the barrier. The lady on the desk introduced herself to Jenni.
“Hey I’m Sam, what’s your name?”
“I’m Jenni”
“You have an amazing body Jenni” said Sam, smiling at Jenni
“Ah thanks Sam, I am just off for my morning milk, can I use my usual stall?”
“Sorry Jenni, Dr.Piper requested you go straight to the lab 12 today, he has something else for?”
Jenni looked puzzled…
“Where is lab 12?” Jenni asked
“I will show you, follow me”

Sam walked in front and took Jenni down a maze of corridors. All the time Sam kept looking back and smiling, checking Jenni out, looking up and down in ore of her perfect curves.
As Sam and Jenni arrived at lab 12, Sam stopped.
“This is you babe, lab 12” said Sam
“Can I ask a favour” said Sam
“Sure” said Jenni “What do you need?”
“It’s kind of embarrassing but can I kiss you?” said Sam
“Why?” said Jenni a little taken back
“You’re beautiful, I bet you taste like candy!”

Jenni agreed and Sam slowly leant in and started to kiss Jenni. At first their lips simply touched a few times, their eyes met, many more soft, slow kisses until the two women were licking each others faces, sucking each others tongues, both becoming more aroused with each lick. Sam had her hands all over Jenni now, fingers tugging at Jenni’s huge pulsing nipples, milk leaking down her vest. Sam pulled Jenni’s breast out and started sucking Jenni’s nipple. Sam was drinking Jenni’s milk, something both women never dreamed would be happening. Jenni pushed her hand down the front of Sam’s jeans and forced her fingers between her legs. Sam was wet, in fact so wet Jenni found it easy to insert 3 fingers into Sam’s pussy and finger fucked her. In and out, each time rubbing her long fat swollen clit. Sam was now moaning with pleasure. Jenni undid Sam’s jeans and tugged them down around her knees. Jenni dropped to her knees and pushed her face into Sam’s crotch. Sam stood in the corridor now exposed for the world to see, being licked and frigged off by a perfect bimbo doll. Sam had never kissed a girl before Jenni, now she was being licked, fingered and rubbed to orgasm in a corridor with her knickers round her ankles!

The door to lab 12 opened, Dr.Piper stood and watched the women playing for a few minutes. Dr.Piper coughed…
“Ready when you are ladies”
Jenni and Sam both shocked jumped up and quickly got dressed, stood and waited for instructions.
“Both of you in the lab please” Said Dr.Piper
“But I need to get back to my desk” said Sam
“Both of you, in the lab…now!”

The ladies both walked into the lab. It was dark, a single green emergency exit light shone in the corner.
The lights came on, there in the centre of the room was a single milking machine. Jenni could feel her nipples tighten knowing soon her breasts would soon be emptied. Sam on the other hand didn’t know what was coming.

“Jenni, why don’t you help Sam get into position?”
Jenni reassured Sam it would be ok and started to strip her naked.
Sam looked concerned, being stripped by a woman in front of a middle aged man was not her idea of fun but more was to come.

Jenni pushed Sam now fully naked down into the milking machine and locked her into position on all fours. This machine was different, there was not fucking machine built in. Sam was secured and the breast suction pumps were moved up onto Sam’s tiny nipples. Sam had tiny breasts and were only about a B cup with no milk, just full firm tissue. Dr.Piper handed Jenni a bottle of lube and a case.

Jenni opened the case, inside was a huge 18” strap on. Jenni looked confused.
“OK Jenni, get that on you, lube her up and get fucking, I want her to take the full 18” as tomorrow Sam goes under the knife for her transformation, soon she too will be a Bimo-Doll!”

The suction started and began to tug hard at Sam’s tiny nipples. Sam moaned and began to feel the power of the machine. Jenni strapped the huge fake cock on and began to pour lube into and over Sam’s ass and massaged up into Sam’s pussy. Jenni got into position and pushed the head of the cock into Sam’s wet pussy. Sam gasped as the first 4” was pushed inside her tight pussy. 

As Jenni continued going deeper and deeper Sam was moaning more and more enjoying the girth and depth. 12” was about as much as Sam could naturally take but Dr.Piper pushed Jenni harder. Suction cups came up from the floor and attached to Jenni’s huge udders. Jenni felt the relief of having her milk taken, her nipples being pulled and each suck straining more milk. The women now fucking and both being milked, both with wet pussies and on the edge of orgasm.

Dr.Piper looked on smiling… He looked down and pressed the remote control, Jenni was on the edge… Dr.Piper turned and started to walk away. Jenni watching him, hoping he would click the control and let her cum. Dr.Piper stopped, turned round…

“Please, let me cum” shouted Jenni

Dr.Piper smiled and dropped the remote.
“See you soon Bimbo Jenni”
Dr.Piper turned and started walking away leaving Jenni on a permanent edge fucking Sam.
zoeytheprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zoeytheprincess for this post: