Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 04:08 AM   #52
AmorDolor

Do you have male or female genitalia? MALE
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? YES, I LOVE IT!
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? PUNCHES, WHIPPING, KICKS, WEIGHTS
What do you like about it? THE PAIN ITSELF AND KNOWING SOMEONE IS TURNED ON BY MY AGONY
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? HANDS, A CABLE, A PARACHUTE WITH PINS, NEEDLES LONG TIME AGO
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? YES, PUNCHED BY MY EX-GF
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? YES, BRUISES, MANY TIMES. THE LONGEST THEY'D LASTED MORE THAN TWO WEEKS
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? MANY WHIPS, FAST AND HARD, AND YES!
Have you ever gone too far? How so? SEE ANSWER ABOVE, BRUISES LASTED LONG TIME AND I WAS PRETTY SCARED, WITHOUT REASON BTW
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? TALKING ABOUT NUTS TAKE CARE WHEN SQUEEZING AND TWISTING, IT COULD ACTUALLY BE HARMFUL. PAIN'S GOOD, ER'S BAD.

Limits: scat, public, crossdressing, family and friends, illegal, harmful

SKYPE: live:.cid.e538e693debbc58 feel free to msg me there
AmorDolor is offline   Reply With Quote