Thread: Fiction: Hidden Right In Front Of Me
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 PM   #7
Username87654

PART 2

The first day of camp was pretty normal. We did normal camp activities such as fishing, swimming, canoeing and we ended the day with a campfire by the lake. Being naked the whole time was a little strange at first but took no time to get used to. Just in the time I had gotten here, I had seen so many different body types that I had never seen. I had seen boys and girls of all ages and colors. Nobody seemed to stare and nobody seemed to make anything awkward. It was simple a lifestyle we were living.

After the campfire, Abby approached me. "If I tell you a little secret, you gotta swear not to tell anybody." she said. I held out my pinky and promised her I wouldn't tell anybody her secret.
"Lots of us from last year formed a club, we sneak out late at night and meet"
"Cool." I said, not knowing where this was going.
"Well, we're meeting tonight and wanted to know if you wanted to join." she said.
"Umm..." I replied. "Sure. What is this club?"
"I'm not really supposed to explain it to new members but I guess I will. I don't really know how to say this so I'll just come out and say it. We do... You know... Like... Ummmm..." she studdered.
"Go on." I said.
"We do like... Sexual stuff. I guess..." she said.
We both turned red, saying nothing. I had no idea what to say! I had always been taught nudity was a lifestyle and sex was for reproduction only. I didn't want to turn her down, Abby was my only friend here so far and she was great! I just stood there.
"Well I guess I'll see you tonight. Meet at 10:30, after lights out, in the game room." she walked away, leaving me speechless.

As 10:30 got closer, I got more and more nervous. Should I go? Should I make up an excuse? Should I just skip it? Was Abby even telling the truth? A million questions rushed through my brain. I brushed my teeth, got a shower, and layers still in bed. At around 10:25, when all the counclers were already asleep, I saw a silhouette walked past my bed.
"Come on." it whispers, as it revealed Abby as its identity. I got up from my bottom bunk and followed her. She had a few others following her too. We left through the back door and made out way to the game room.

When we arrived, the lights were already on. I shock in nervousness as well as cold from the night wid. We walked into the game room to see 4 guys.
"Hey Abby." one of the boys said.
"Hi." she said. "I brought a new member. Everybody meet Alana."
Everybody waved.
"You can call me Lana." I managed to say.
"Did you tell her about the new member induction requirements?"
"No." Abby said, shaking her head.
"Well, she's already here so she better be fine with them." the boy said.
Abby turned to me. "Mind if we ask you a few questions?" she said.
I shock my head no.
"Okay, are you a virgin?"
I nodded my head, yes.
"Okay. Have you ever mastubated?" she asked.
"Whats that?" I asked.
Everybody looked shocked. It must have surprised them how niave I was.
"Okay, we'll we have one final task for you." Abby said. "Sit down."
I did as told, sitting on a brown bench against the wall.
"Now spread your legs." one of the boys said. I looked to Abby who nodded yes.
"I don't want to get pregnant." was all I could manage to say out of nervousness.
"You don't have to worry about that." Abby said as I spread my legs as far as they would go.
Everybody got down to get a better view of in between my legs.

"Good job." Abby said. "We will let you in our club." as if it was some huge honor. The group all together 4 boys and 3 girls.
"Now let the second annual all night truth or dare game begin!" Abby said as the group cheered.

Last edited by Username87654; 04-26-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote