Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #64
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Laura's car

Quote:
"One more thing..."
I was in the backseat of Laura's car. Still naked. Nadia had told me that there was no need to look for the trench . She said we would be at Laura's place in a few minutes anyway and she would not be able to find the trench because it was buried under all the jackets, coats, cloaks, overcoats, greatcoats and so on scattered around in the small cubicle that served as a coat room in Laura's gallery.

I had not believed her but the 2 vodkas had made me docile. Laura was driving. She looked at me in the rear view mirror. She smiled and said, "Nadia, be nice. I want you to kiss Emily. I want her to be hot when we arrive." Without hesitation, Nadia took me in her arms, kissed my lips and had her hands between my legs faster than I could say "Nice to meet you!" It felt good and warm and I could no longer close my eyes to the fact that I had been horny since I was wearing the slave collar. Being naked among all the visitors had been a special experience. And I was happy to share that experience by opening my mouth. "Eeek!" Nadia blurted out, "Have you just sucked a guy's dick?"

Laura did not stop smiling. "Quiet, back there. I do not want you to talk. I want you to make out. So please, only eating noises from now on! And do not dare to make her cum, Nadia! That will be my privilege. Do you hear me, Emily?"

Nadia was naked and in my lap in no time. I looked longingly at Laura. She was still smiling. Nadia buried her head in my crotch and slurped away.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote