View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #27
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 10

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 10

David: “Tina – I dare you to stand and pee here in front of us all.”
Tina’s jaw is falling to the ground and everyone else is completely silent: “NO I cannot do that!!”
David: “We can vote…”
Tina is considering it: “I need to pee NOW, so I do not have time to argue… And it is already a punishment dare, so it is supposed to be bad… If I lose the vote, I will have to do a punishment dare to a punishment dare… nooo…”
David is trying to help Tina a little: “You can cover up with your hands, if you want to? But no one else or nothing else can be used…”
Tina is surrendering, she needs to pee immediately, or else she will pee her pants: “Okay… I will do it…”
David is happy inside: “Maybe we will all get a view of a girl… down there…” But he is getting in doubt, if it was wise, to let her cover up: “Would she have done it, even if she could not have covered…”
Tina does only think of peeing at the very moment, so she steps a few steps away from the group and turns to face them. She then takes off her pants and but realizes that she has to take off her shoes too.
She now stands in her socks and panties, but just before she reaches for her panties, she changes her mind. Tina thinks: “I need to take off me socks too, so they will not get wet… of my own pee…”
Tina’s shirt is not as long as Susan’s. It ends an inch above of her panties, so it will not cover anything.
She put her left hand into the front of her panties to cover up. It feels strange for Tina to touch her own pussy in front of so many people, but she will do a lot to cover it. Tina’s right hand is trying to pull down her panties, but it is very hard, when she also has to keep her balance.
Michael is having a mix feeling inside himself. Like any boy his age he is longing for the sight of his first pussy. But he also feels sorry for Tina. It is hard for him to see her suffer so much.
Tina has managed to get her panties down below her pussy, and she has to hold tight with her left hand, to keep it covered. She has to hurry now, to prevent herself from peeing into her own hand and panties.
She bends forward to get the panties further down her legs, and is extremely close to lose her balance, but she saves it in the last moment.
Tina shakes her body to get the panties to fall down, and after a few attempts she succeeds. She now has both hands in front of her pussy and she kicks her panties to the side, and is finally ready to pee.
She squats but is interrupted by Susan: “David – Did you not say stand?”
David has forgotten all about that detail. He had not intentionally added that, but now he remembers and sees the advance of adding it: “Yes I did – Thanks Susan.”
Tina does not like this and thinks: “I need to pee – NOW… But how do I do this standing, without peeing on myself?”
She spreads her legs wide, still shielding her pussy with both her hands. Tina cannot hold it anymore, so she lets go.
A stream of pee is flowing down Tina’s leg. She tries to control it, but because she is afraid to let go, she pees too slowly, to get it to flow between her legs.
Joe: “Ewww…”
Tina manages to stop herself again, and uses her right hand to spread her pussy lips a little, and hopes it will do it. She once more lets go, and this time the pee is flowing nicely down between her legs: “MMmmmmm… What a relief…”
Michael is looking intense at Tina and her crotch, and he thinks that he sees a little of her pubic hair, as she moves her hand a little.
Tina pees for a long time and finally stops. She is so relieved, even if it is so embarrassed to stand there almost nude, it was nice to get it over with.
Linda gets up and finds some toilet paper for Tina, so she can wipe her pussy, leg and hand clear for the pee.
Tina: “Please David, can I please go to the tent to get dressed? Please!!”
Michael starts to speak before David has the opportunity to answer: “I think it sounds fair!” Of course Michael pity Tina, but he also hopes that he can get a few cheap point from her – after all he likes her.
David is very tempted to say no, but he decides to give in to Michael’s request: “Okay… we also need to move on.”
No on protests, so Tina gathers her clothes with one hand, while she still covers her pussy with the other. On her way to the tent: “Thank you David … Thank you…”
Tina gets dressed and returns to the circle.

Susan: “I think is it time to continue the actual dare.” She looks at Ruth.
Ruth has forgotten all about the dare: “Yes…Uhhh… I have to pick someone…”
Susan: “Yes.”
Ruth can only think of one person she will share a sleeping bag with: “I choose David.”
David is not that surprised, and in fact he does not want anyone else to do this dare. So despite the fact that he is not that keen on doing this, he is happy that she chose him.
Ruth goes to her tent to get her sleeping bag. In the meantime David has left his seat and waits for Ruth between the tent and the others.
As soon as Ruth returns, Linda speaks: “It is so hot tonight. Glad I am not going to be in a sleeping bag - That is going to be hot…”
Ruth and David looks at each other, with looks saying that Linda is right.
They take off their shoes, and Ruth unfolds the sleeping bag on the ground. It is already unzipped, so Ruth just opens it and whispers: “David… Should we take off some of our clothes before we enter? Or…”
David whispers back: “Maybe…”
Without further questions, they both take off their pants. David now stands in his panties and Ruth’s bra. He lies down into the sleeping bag, and Ruth follows and lies on top of him.
David puts his arm around Ruth, and she does the same to him. They both start to sweat – it is going to be long 10 minutes.
Susan goes to them and helps them zip the sleeping bag.
Michael starts the time, in the moment Susan has closed the sleeping bag: “Time has started!”
Ruth feels that her small tits are pressing hard against David’s chest. It is strange for her. Part of her thinks it feels lovely to have the tits and especially nipples stimulated by the contact of her love. Another part feels it is very embarrassed to let him feel them with his chest.
David feels his cock start to grow and thinks: “Not now… please not now…” But David’s prayer is not heard. Ruth leg has slipped between David’s legs, touching and slightly rubbing against his dick.
Ruth feels that her crotch is touching against David’s leg. Her panties start to climb into her slit and stimulating her a bit.
Michael: “5 minutes left – halfway through…”
David now focuses more on Ruth and not his own body. He feels her tits and tiny nipples against his body. Her first contact with a girl…
Ruth also feels David’s cock against her leg and she thinks: “Wow it big…” Despite the fact that he has the smallest cock of all the boys in the group, Ruth’s inexperience makes her feel so.
No one in the group is saying anything. It is quite strange, since it looks pretty funny with two persons in one sleeping bag. But for unknown reasons no one is commenting on them.
David tries to move his hands, but it is of no use. The sleeping bag is too tight for him to move.
Ruth tries to move her hips, to get the panties out of her slit, but it does not help at all.
Michael: “Time!”
Susan goes to the sleeping bag and unzips it. She helps Ruth up and she faces the group. She is pretty wet from the sweat and her panties are giving her a nice camel toe. It is not until Ruth sees that everyone is staring at her crotch that she notices it.
Ruth panics and throws her hands to her panties to cover up, and runs to her pants and puts them on in a hurry.
In the meantime David is happy that Ruth has everyone’s attention. He can then hide his hard-on and get his own pants on without anyone noticing his erection.
Everyone sits down again and the game goes on.

Ruth looks at David. She is longing to ask him this one question, but does she dare to do it? Ruth decides to go all in: “David - Truth.”
David’s heart is beating faster. What will Ruth ask him about?
Ruth breaths out and ask: “Did you like sharing the sleeping bag with me?”
David does not know what to say. The experience sweating in a sleeping bag with another person - would probably not be categorized as something you like. On the other hand he like being with Ruth, and to be close to her even better: “Yes… I liked to share your sleeping bag… with you…”
Some giggling among the group makes both David and Ruth bright red in their faces.
Ruth is however very pleased with David’s answer.

David sitting in Ruth’s bra is eager to get this round done, so he can get rid of it: “Michael your turn!”
Michael: “Yes…”
David: “It will be a truth.”
Michael: “Okay…”
David does not know why this question has got to his head. He just has a feeling that it would be very embarrassing for Michael, if he has to answer yes to it – So that is what he hopes for: “Have you ever been caught… masturbating?”
Michael is considering his answer, but he can only recall one episode, where it was very close: “Nope - but it was close once…”
David quickly accepts her answer, so he can take off Ruth’s bra and put his own clothes back on. He gives the bra to Ruth: “Thanks for letting me borrow it…”
Ruth smiles and takes it.

Michael only has Tina to pick, but he does not know what to do. He still feels sorry for her after the punishment dare from David, so he wants to give her an easy one. The issue is just that he cannot be too soft, he has to find a good one.
Linda: “Michael you do not have so many people to choose from, so what is the issue.”
Michael smiles at Linda: “Easy now. Correct I will choose Tina.”
Tina is quite scared. It has gone from bad to worse all night. She does not dare to think of something worse than her last one: “Yes…”
Michael: “I dare you to create a nice breakfast for me tomorrow morning”
Tina is smiling, it was a good one. Not that she likes to be a servant and cook for other. But it could have been far worse: “Okay… But I guess that I will have to wait for tomorrow with the dare?”
Multiple laughs around the group make it easy for Michael to answer: “Of course!”

Tina wants one of the boys to pay for David’s evil dare: “Joe it is dare time.”
Joe is not cocky in this very moment: “Okay…”
Tina: “It is very simple. I dare you to sleep nude tonight!”
Joe: “I cannot do that… Please…”
Tina is ice cold, and just announces: “I believe it was the end of the round, and the game for today.”
Linda: “I agree, and it also means that I can have my bra back!”
Eric cannot stop himself: “Have you missed it?”
Linda chooses to ignore Eric, and gets up like the rest of the group.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote