View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
Sandman777

Part 3 The bitch gets hers

"Im next" Alex said as she reached for the dice. "Crap I rolled a 3 now I have to do a dare" Alex said. (Stick a viabrator up your ass but dont cum, until your next turn. "Hell no" Alex said as she roled again and wet back to start to the minus 3rd space. Amanda went next and rolled a 4 and was safe for now. Shay grabbed the die and rolled a seven. Since Kyra was jumped she got punished.(give her a naked lap dance) She refused and rolled an minus 8 to bring her to the one. Carmen rolled next and got double 3s which made her jump Amanda. (Remove one item of clothing for two turns of punishers choice) "I want you to remove your shirt" Carmen said. Amanda said ok and pulled her shirt over her long blonde hair revealing a super nice body, and amazing boobs in a bright yellow bra. She has a sister so this doesn't faze her. Then since it was double she rolled again getting a 11 puting her in the lead at 20. She also gets to punish Casey. (Do dp from two girls of the punishers choosing) Casey got quite as the other girls laughed at her pain. They laughed even harder when carmen choose Jamie and Kyra to do it. Casey decited to do since she was third and losing would be worse. She once again lowered her black skirt and white thong down her tiny waist. While kyra took of her pants showing her purple zebra print boyshorts and Jamie and her each grabbed 10 and 1/2 inch strapons. Jamie then took her strapon and knowing that her sister was a virgin laid down and her sister laid on top as she thrusted her sisters pussy right on her strapon. "Dont bleed on my panties virgin" Jamie announced as her sister started to scream in pain. Kyra seeing this took the belt off Caseys skirt and began beating her with it then shoved her strapon in her ass. All Casey felt is pain. They whent faster as the other girls picked on her for it. Casey didnt like it one bit. After crying and begging to stop they let her go. She was super emmbarassed.
Sandman777 is offline   Reply With Quote