View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #184
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

OK, here's the next part, hope everybody enjoys.

It took almost forever to get to sleep that night. It wasn't even the lack of comfort. Although it was cool, the mats provided a reasonable bed. I wasn't even too worried, at least not for myself. It was the shaking body to my right that was causing me discomfort. Mel's attempts to put on a brave face couldn't have fooled a child. It was obvious how scared she was and my attempts to strengthen and alleviate her had done no more than increase anxiety and stress.

Even now, when she appeared to be asleep; the stains down the side of her face where the tears had dried up. She'd tried desperately not to cry but eventually the dam broke and the waterfall flowed. Nothing me and Lisa had tried had helped and eventually we'd had to just try to help her sleep. I looked over her collar. That word rattled through my brain. Slut. It couldn't be good, and was bound to include sexual acts.

However looking over all the names, none of them seemed good. Some had obvious meanings but other like Slut, Man-Whore and Bitch were so much vaguer. There was nothing I could do but wait and see, but I was certainly not looking forward to it...

3.5 years later...........

I looked across at the two girls sat in front of me as they started to pour drinks from the bar. We sat at one of the tables as instructed as Kim and Miranda started to place the drinks in front of us. A pint of cider was first, followed by an alcopop, a shot of vodka, a glass of white wine, half a lager and last was a glass of whiskey.

The whiskey worried me, although I enjoyed whiskey I'd never been able to drink it fast, I liked to savour the taste; particularly if it was a smoky blend.

'OK girls, we have only a couple of rules.' Kim instructed us. You can only start the next drink once you've finished the one before, you must drink them in the order we have placed them. You are not allowed to touch your opponents glasses whether they are full or empty. If you need to vomit you are excused but will be disqualified and lose the contest. The first person to finish the whiskey will win another point.'

'One last thing, you are also forbidden to touch the other person.' We both nodded our understanding but a smile had formed inside my head and although I attempted not to show it on the outside, I had just formed a cunning plan. Even though I loved Lisa, I had to even the scores; even if that meant cheating.

'Ready, GO!' I took the cider in my hand and started to drain the glass. I was slightly slower than Lisa but within 30 seconds both glasses were empty and we were onto the Alcopop. I followed Lisa's example by placing a straw in the glass bottle to allow air in, the act known to students as a strawpedo, and in next to no time both bottles were empty. The shot took seconds as with the wine.

The speed and mixture of drinks was starting to have some effect and I was falling a bit behind, I would lose. I picked up my lager and executed my cunning plan. I took my empty pint glass, tipped it upside down and placed it down over Lisa's whiskey glass, not breaking any rules in the process. I finished draining the lager as Lisa realized what I'd done. Before she could respond I had the whiskey glass in my hand.

There was no way for Lisa to get to her whiskey. She couldn't remove my glass without touching it and couldn't touch me. I looked across to where Km and Miranda were sat, unsure of how they would react to this. Anxiety turned to relief however, as both of the girls were in hysterics about what I'd just done. As i slowly finished off the whiskey I was declared winner. Lisa was giving me an evil glare, but she seemed amused and more disappointed she hadn't thought of it herself, she was the expert at deceit.

'The scores are now level.' Miranda announced. 'Which means it will come down to a deciding task. But first we want to do a truth quiz. You are still technically our slaves so we want you to answer everything honestly. Since we are no longer enemies we want to know how to improve some things as well as getting some personal gossip and fun.'

We all sat down on the sofas, me and Lisa slightly drunk. 'Firstly,' Kim asked, 'How long have you been a couple for and what do you find the most attractive about the other person.' I thought for a moment before answering.

'We've only been together the last couple of weeks. As for what attracts me most about her, I'd have to say her personality. She is so much like me, and seems to just understand me, as I feel with her as well. There's nothing I'd be unwilling to talk to her about and nothing I'd feel unwilling to share with her.'

Lisa's answer was very similar and she extended a hand towards me which I took lovingly into my own. The questions continued in a similar manner before the first difficult question was asked. 'We've put you through a lot of stuff, but what's the hardest ordeal we've ever made you suffer.'

(Side note: Lisa's answer here will feature a lot later in the story, so will not be included at this point and will not be given away.)

After Lisa's answer the two girls both turned to me for mine, I looked back over everything that they'd done, they'd tortured me in many ways; including what Lisa had just said, but one thing did stand out. The only time that they had hurt me so deeply where I suffered more than anything else.

'Do you remember the slavery we all did after the drinking contest?' Kim and Miranda nodded. 'Do you remember the first proper day of slavery that week?'

Miranda nodded but Kim actually replied. 'But none of your main tasks actually happened that day did they?'

'No.' I replied, 'But that day hurt me more than anything else you ever did to me.'

3.5 years earlier...........

What happened on that day that hurt so much?
What occurred on the other four days?
What will the deciding contest be?
What are the ISDGs?

All this and more so keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote