Thread: Fiction: It Runs In The Family
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
RowantheINSANE

Default Part Two

Part Two: Beginning the Slavery

I was scared that my father's gesture would come to mean something sexual, but I was relieved that it wasn't.

"Let's start with some basic rules," he said, "You will always refer to me as master, to your mother as "my queen" or mistress, and your brother wishes to be called "slut abuser" or master." he gave my brother a skeptical look. "You can only use the restroom when and where we allow. You can only wear clothes given to you each day. You must compete any task given to you or face a severe punishment. All hair below the neck is to be shaven off, and all showers will be taken or given in front of us. Cameras will be set up in your room, if you are lucky enough to be in there. You can only eat food picked out by us. Your body is owned by us," he finished. My whole body shivered. "Oh, and don't try to hide your body. We'll be seeing plenty of it soon.

I let go of my shirt, embarrassed, but still tried to keep my pussy as hidden as possible.

"Follow me." My mother stood up and gestured to all of us. I followed, giving up on hiding anything. She led us to the master bathroom, closing the door behind us. "Undress, Caylin." She said.

I stood, frozen, as she did something extremely surprising. She began putting on a sexy show as she removed her clothes. She gave a full view to everyone of her boobs and pussy, which were in pretty good condition. She was hairless from the neck down. She motioned at me to follow her lead. Skipping the show, I took off my clothes.

"Show everyone! " I removed my hands and let them take in the view as she turned on the shower. I followed her in behind the glass doors. She quickly began to shave me, much to my displeasure. When I was hairless, she poured soap all over me and began rubbing it in. I tried to ignore the fact that my mother was naked in front of me, that I was naked, and that my father and brother were watching. I closed my eyes, trying to shut it all out as she began rubbing my boobs, then moved to my pussy. She began sliding her fingers up and down my slit, and I got wet.

I yelped as she inserted a finger into my vagina, rubbing it up and down. Then she added another and rubbed all around, doing unspeakably amazing things until I hit orgasm. I moaned and yelped in pleasure.

Then, as my juices flowed down my legs, my mother looked at me expectantly. I started to wash her in the same way. I finished, then realized that I would have to finger her. And so I did, shyly inserting my fingers into my mother. She groaned with pleasure as she orgasmed. I stood awkwardly, looking at my hard father and brother.

When my mother finished, she stepped out and grabbed a towel, then put on her clothes. As I reached for one, my dad said, "No, you can air dry."

So I followed them downstairs, naked. I suddenly felt the urge to pee. "Uh, dad, I need to pee," I whispered.

He looked at me sternly. "Dad? I think you mean master." I was hit with the stupidity of my mistake. "Come here, Caylin." I walked over to where he was sitting. He told me to lay across his knee, so I obediently did as I was told. He began spanking me, hard. As he did, I let a spurt of pee come out, and it splattered on his pants. He beat my poor naked ass harder and harder before asking me to sit with my legs spread wide. I grew hot and embarrassed. He started smacking my cunt. I squealed in pain. "Say my body is yours, master! " he yelled, beating me harder. "My body is yours, master!" I yelped. He stopped, regaining his calm.

"Master, I need to use the restroom," I repeated. "Alright, slut. You can go in the front garden and take care of your business with your legs spread wide. Now go! " I nervously stood up, shaking. I opened the door and walked out into the grass. Sitting down, I spread my legs and let my pee go. A group of teens in their car honked at me, and a few people wolf whistled as they passed. As soon as I was done, I ran back to the door. It was locked!

"If you want in, you have to give them a show! Let them see your little whore body!" shouted my master. I turned around to see that he meant the teens from the car, they had come back. I walked into the grass again, rotating my hips in a wide circle. Wanting desperately to return inside, I began rubbing my slit as I walked nearer to them. With my wet finger, I began rubbing my nipples. I sat down, giving them a full view of my pussy as I rubbed it. After what seemed like an eternity, they shouted "Let us have some ass!" So I stood up and let each of them smack and grab my butt. My father opened the door, and I rushed back inside, flushed.

As I walked in, I saw that my mother was making lunch. I went to get some, but my father interfered and poured me some Cheerios instead. "Now, Jake, cum into her cereal. And Caylin, put on a show for him. I began a repeat of what I did outside. I was disgusted my how fast he got hard and cummed on my lunch. Nearly gagging, I took it and sat down.

I started with a spoonful without cum, but found he spewed almost everywhere. I braced myself as I took a bite of cum. It was gooey and salty, but I wanted to puke my guts out. I continued eating as fast as I could to get it over with.

When I was finished, my dad seemed content. "You have the rest of the day off," he said, "go to your room and find your new presents. Masturbate for the next three hours using them. When videos begin to play on your TV, mimic the girl in every one, using your gifts. When it shuts off, I will come get you. Don't forget about the cameras! "

I hardly considered this the day off, but I went up to my room, wondering what was in store for me.

Dislikes: Poo, clothing control, anal

Limits: Family, friends, open public, pictures
RowantheINSANE is offline   Reply With Quote