Thread: Skirtz
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:02 PM   #35
your_new_master

Default Part 7

Part VII
We went home after dropping Beth off mom was there man she seemed pissed but she said she would deal with a boy who wants to dress like a slutty girl later. Mom was never much help with me. Ever since dad left us the girls had their secrets and left me alone. My sister helped me carry all the bags to my room and then produced a pair of scissors that she handed to me. I asked what these were for and I definitely regretted the answer once I got it. Ashley told me I had to cut up all my old clothes so I wouldn’t be inclined to try them on and wear them she also said it would help me to cope better with my job and that with my working I would make plenty of money in tips where I would be able to buy a whole new wardrobe when school started again anyway.

She was right when school started I didn’t plan to wear the clothes I currently had hanging in the closet, and I did plan to buy all new clothes. So following my sisters orders I started cutting all my clothes in half. When my sister saw what I was doing cutting only along the seams she told me oh no that will never do. We can’t put half a t-shirt in the rag bin you need to cut them up into small squares. So again I got busy cutting the clothes up into smaller pieces. She then had me tear down all the centerfold pictures I had hanging up on the wall after all no self respecting lady would have pictures of Jessica Simpson hanging up on her wall. She said if it was some famous musician like Brittney spears or someone like that it would be fine but actress’s only men would hang that up and for this summer I was no man. /I was her new sister at home and her cousin when out in public. I laid my head in my pillow and began to cry. My sister then told me by the way since you will be living as a female you need to start living healthier I have these vitamins I need you to take them once a day there is 3 of them no big deal. Take them before you go to bed and you will feel better the next day. She then handed me a glass of water.

I took the pills and drank the water to help me swallow them. I Then went to sleep in my new black lace teddy.

The next morning when I awoke mom told me we had a doctor’s appointment and asked Ashley to stop by the paint store to pick up the paint she had ordered the day before. I wondered what she was doing and what room was she painting why the doctors appointment. I had learned many years ago though never to question mother’s authority.

Later that morning around 9:15 Mom said it was time to go see the doctor, so her and I went out and got into the car. We arrived at a Doctors office that I had never been too at 10 minutes until 10. Mom said we would have to hurry as my appointment was at 10. As I got closer to the door I could read the name on the door Dr. Karen Matthew OBGYN. What was mom bringing me to a pregnancy doctor I’m a male and males don’t see OBGYN’s. While we were sitting and mom was filling out the form for the doctors visit I asked mom why we were here. Her response shocked the hell out of me. “Since you decided to become a female you have to do like all ladies in my house you’re going on the pill. I won’t have any daughter of mine sleeping with men and getting knocked up. Don’t even give me this shit that your only a boy in women’s clothing you want to dress like a lady and work at a ladies job you can and will be treated like a lady which includes putting you on the pill.

So there I was now my mom was putting me on birth control assuming I was a real woman not the boy dressed in girls clothing hell I couldn’t even say my sister’s clothing they were my own clothes Shit what did I get myself into.

(Later that day)

Beth called me on the phone usually mom wouldn’t let me talk to Beth when she called me she always said it’s the males job to call the woman not the other way around but there was mom calling me to the phone to speak to my “friend” Beth. Beth said she was going to the mal and wanted to know if I would like to come with her she said she could use some female companionship and would be a great opportunity for me to learn more about shopping at the mall. I reluctantly agreed to meet her at the mall.

When I found Beth at the mall she was looking at the movie posters and oh shit she had a couple of our friends there with her Alex and Daniel well they were our friends when I was a male now I had to pretend I didn’t know them while she introduced us. Then Beth told me that Alex and Daniel had offered to treat us to a movie which she had graciously accepted on our behalf while they bought the tickets Beth and I went to the ladies room luckily there was no one in there. Beth explained to me this would be a really good time for me to learn about dating men, especially since there may be a time it’s necessary for you to go on a date with a guy she said.

I felt royally screwed on this deal. But I agreed to the date she told me that my date would be Alex while she would be with Daniel. What was I to do?
your_new_master is offline   Reply With Quote