Thread: Fiction: It Runs In The Family
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
RowantheINSANE

Default It Runs In The Family

So, this came to mind a little while ago, so I decided to write it down. I will update every so often, and don't forget to tell me what you think!

Part One:Unexpected Master(s)

I stretched back in my chair, thoroughly tired. I had just put an ad out online, searching for a master.

I had always been turned on by the thought of someone, in a way, owning you. I couldn't wait to get a response, and do all the dirty tasks required. I imagined flashing, spanking, peeing, and masturbating for my master.

Deciding to wait until tomorrow to check the responses, I began getting ready for bed. I stripped naked, looking at myself in the mirror.

I had full, round b cups, and a small, light colored bush surrounding my feminine area. I stood at about five and a half feet, and I had shoulder length red hair. I wondered if my master would want a picture of me, looking just as I do now.

I slipped on a tight shirt and short shorts before climbing into bed. After the blankets concealed me, I slowly began to finger myself as I dozed off.

The next morning I was awakened by my brother.

"Caylie, Dad and Mom want you! " he said, smacking my butt as he left. I was shocked he would do such a thing.

I glanced at the clock. It was only seven fifteen! What could they want from me this early on spring break?

I went downstairs to see my parents and brother sitting in the couch. My father had his iPad, and seemed to be reading something. He looked up.

"Caylin, have a seat."

I sat down, across from my family.

"I see that you are searching for a master," he said. I was shocked. How did he know? "Well? " he asked. I couldn't lie. "Y-yes," I responded.

"I have good news," he said, "I know the prefect masters." I grew nervous. What could he mean?

"Lucky for you, this whole family would love to be your masters! "
I grew pale. This wasn't what I wanted at all!

He began reading off my likes and dislikes, and what I expected of a master. All I could do was nod. "And let's stretch those limits, okay? " he winked.

Now my mother began talking. "To begin, we'll give you your clothes for the day. She picked up a bag and handed me the shortest miniskirt I had ever seen, and a white, see through blouse that would be much too tight on me. I stood up nervously to go change.

My mother coughed and gestured towards the middle of the room, where I would be visible to everyone. "Oh, and no bra or panties."

My stomach lurched. I took off my shorts and panties, revealing my bush. They chuckled silently at the sight. I put on the skirt and quickly realized it didn't cover my entire butt, half of it was showing. It barely covered my pussy.

Next, I took off my shirt. My brother got hard from the view, and slowly began petting his boner.

I put on the shirt as soon as possible, but I realized not all the buttons would close. Only two right below my boobs would close, allowing hardly any coverage.

My family smiled with delight as I sat down again, trying to cover as much as possible.

My father patted his cock as he said
"Let's get started."

Dislikes: Poo, clothing control, anal

Limits: Family, friends, open public, pictures
RowantheINSANE is offline   Reply With Quote