View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #181
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

The door slowly opened, almost as if it was part of a horror film, and the face behind it did send a shiver of fear through my body. Jake told us to enter and one by one we took the few steps into the hallway, none of us daring to speak. 'Wait here for a moment, but lose the clothes; you won't be needing them for a while.'

We all casually glanced at each other. Me, Lisa and James had seen each others natural form before but none of the others, so everyone seemed a little shy. I attempted to lead by example and began to quickly remove my top and jeans. James and Lisa were quick to follow my lead and in no time the three of us were naked.

Mel, Toby and Josh however, had only just started to remove their trousers. I started glancing back over my boyfriend's body. He wasn't completely toned but there were signs of a six pack with a nice amount of muscle. However my eyes kept darting to his package, all 8 and a half inches of it. I could feel the dam start to crack as moisture started to surround my pussy. I longed for it, and being surrounded by a few people just added to the excitement.

Lisa's naked body was almost as nice to behold, the perky breasts which I would love to caress. Within a few minutes Toby, Josh and Mel also stood in their birthday suits. Toby was a specimen to behold, he was well built, muscles where I was almost certain muscles didn't even exist, even his cock looked like the work of the gods. The perfect man, even though I preferred the look of James, nobody could deny how stunning Toby was. Yet he still seemed so shy. Josh was almost as nice, he was clearly a sportsman and although his build didn't live up to Toby's Josh's black figure was still a beautiful specimen.

Mel had no reason to be shy, although her hands tried to cover as much of her body as possible, it was obvious how beautiful she actually was. She tended towards a Gothic look, the green highlights in her hair looked fantastic, along with the nose piercing. Even without the black clothing, her body still aired of a dark and mysterious woman.

At that moment Jake reentered and nodded his approval. 'All of you on your knees and follow me.' It wasn't coincidence that Jake had reentered at exactly midnight. We all dropped down and crawled after one of our new masters. He led us into the lounge area and we were greeted by the rest of the winning team to cheers and laughter.

Mel momentarily stopped and looked as if she wanted to back away and just run. I shuffled up beside the shaking figure and whispered gently in her ear. 'Don't worry babe, we're all in it together, we'll help you get through this.' She nodded to me and continued to the center of the room, torment and jeering raining in on us from all sides. Mel was the one I was most worried about it. Despite her unusual look and attitude, she was always shy, particularly when it came to sexual stuff. I wanted to help her.

'OK our little friends.' It was Miranda who'd spoken up to stop the raucous laughter. 'Your first task is very simple. We want you all to name yourselves. On the wall you will see 6 collars.' I looked to where Miranda was pointing, there were indeed 6 almost identical collars on the wall, all of them black with metal studs. I couldn't help think they wouldn't look out of place in Mel's wardrobe.

'You will go to the wall, and to the matching gender and choose your name. Each collar has a different name on the front and you will be addressed by this for the rest of the week. Now go and choose.' We all crawled towards the wall and then split in two as Lisa, Mel and I went towards the female section. The three names weren't exactly original but still seemed degrading. Bitch, Slut and Anal Freak. The last I thought was reasonably creative. I allowed Mel to choose first and she took the one saying slut.

Lisa then took the Anal Freak one, I guess it did suit her personality a little. This left me to attach the Bitch one around my own neck. As we approached the center of the room again I finally got a look at the names around the guy's necks. James' collar read Man-Whore, Toby's was Sissy and Josh was the Oral King.

'Now that you have your names we will now let you know what will happen over the next three days.' Kim started to speak. 'Days 4 and 5 will be slightly different. Each day we will only be properly using and abusing two of you, one guy and one girl. The other four of you will do the normal house tasks when it is not your turn. This includes cooking all our meals.'

'As you may have noticed there are 6 mats against the far wall, each below a wall hook and a name. You will each sleep and wait on these mats under your corresponding name when not needed. That includes now.' We each crawled over to our corresponding square blue mat, that looked like the mats you used to use for PE in school. I was happy to see that my mat was next to James' and Mel's. Lisa was on one end with Josh on the other side of James and Toby next to him.

'And one last thing before we go to bed.' It was Jack that had taken over. 'Your name tags also correspond to the type of tasks you might have to do on each day. Have a nice night.' They all walked upstairs laughing leaving us to ponder what was to come.

How will everyone cope over the next three days?
What's in store for days 4 and 5?

And much, much more to come. So keep reading and find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote