Thread: Skirtz
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #32
your_new_master

By the way in the last part of the story I must confess I messed up I forgot the day of the day of the interview was Monday and not Saturday like I was thinking when I typed it oh well I will live with the mistake and let him have the week off I guess now i have a week with nothing for Kelly to do hmmm what kind of trouble can she end up in?

Part VI

After I came out of Lisa’s office my sister Ashley went back to Lisa’s office to have a talk with her at Lisa’s request. As I set down at the table Beth asked me how it went back there I told her I got the job and she wanted to know all the details I thought it best to wait until we left and was in Ashley’s car besides that then I would only have to tell the story once. At that time the gentleman who sent his card and handwritten number over via the waitress stopped by the table and offered me his congratulations on getting the job good thing I didn’t tell the story I didn’t even realize I was speaking that loud. A few minutes later I found out something about my sister she was lesbian well bisexual at least with the kiss she was giving Lisa there just behind the kitchen door.

When Ashley came back I teased her by asking her what was it she had to do to get me this job. Won’t David (her boyfriend) be mad when he finds out your cheating on him with his sister?

She said we would talk about it later I didn’t realize later would be as soon as we all got in the car and was buckling our seat belt’s. It was then that she told us that Lisa and David was the exact same person just like Kelly and Kyle are the same person.

Oh shit I thought to myself I would have never thought she was a male I was sitting there thinking of some way to get her naked throughout the whole interview and none of the mental pictures I had thought up about her included her having male sexual organs.\

I explained everything that was said in the back room to me to the girls and they both decided it was time to go shopping. After all I couldn’t be borrowing their clothes all the time without some of my own to lend them. So it was off to the mall we went.

When we arrived at the mall it was right at lunchtime so we headed to the food court and got ourselves each a salad the girls said I would have to learn to watch what I eat no more fatty foods I thought I was going to starve to death. But when I finished eating the salad they had ordered for me I was surprised at how filling it was. I wasn’t the slightest bit hungry.

At the Mall the girls first took me to a hair stylist they said if I was going to have a job as a female then I needed to have a more feminine hair style, I asked what about when I had days off or time off if I had a feminine hair style how would I be able to spend time with my friends? Their answer I really didn’t care for in one bit and that was that I wouldn’t be spending time with my old friends unless I wanted them to see me in dresses because this summer I would spend the whole summer as a female and if I did that I wouldn’t have to pay back the $200. That I had borrowed from my sister in total.

After my hair had been done we went to the jewelry store Beth decided that in order for me to look more seductive to the male customers and to help me look more like the other girls that worked at Skirtz I should get my navel pierced. So there I set getting my belly button pierced. When they finished both Beth and Ashley commented about how sexy it looked and how it would make guys wonder what else I had pierced.

Next we were off clothes shopping 4 hours and $1500.00 later the girls said my wardrobe was finished until I got my first check and then I would be required to go out on my own and buy my own clothes and that I had to spend half my check each week on ladies clothing.

Why did I ever agree to my sisters loan? I asked myself.
your_new_master is offline   Reply With Quote