View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #599
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Congratulations to Reagen.

Reagen can obviously say no to this, but as an ongoing dare: Whenever her toy's limits are pushed to the extreme or crossed, it still has to give us a comprehensive report on how things went.

--extra bonus point version that requires Reagen's approval even more: it must do so immediately, BEFORE Reagen offers it any consolation for its harrowing experience. river must make its report while all of the unpleasant details are fresh on its mind. Only after the report is done is there even a chance that Reagen will, for instance, pat River on the head and tell it that it did a good job.

Also river should beg Reagen to "Make river howl in pain beyond the ability of river to endure."

Finally river should also pass on the message that while I understand that Reagen recently ended a very serious relationship with Brittany, and will need time to adjust, she should remember that possessions are no substitute for human interaction and a loving relationship. Thus, when she feels that she has recovered from the loss of her relationship, she shouldn't give up on finding a person to love and be loved by.
--short and sweet: river is your possession, not your girlfriend, as such you are single and should feel free to date
Reagen here. While river is now my possession, she is still my girlfriend and we are very much in a romantic relationship. We did not "end" our relationship, quite the opposite in fact - our relationship has grown to something even stronger. I do not wish or need to date anyone else. I love river with all my heart, and she is all I need. We consider our entering into a 24/7 TPE - complete with a contract signed by both of us and two witnesses - the equivalent of a marriage.

And while it does sound fun in theory, I do not believe that it is a good idea for river to do immediate reports prior to aftercare every time I push her past her normal limits. These instances are very intense scenes, and once they are finished, I do not believe it is healthy for river to stay in such a deep subspace for the amount of time it takes her to write a report. Also, reports written while in deep subspace are probably not going to be very thorough or at the level of quality most of her reports are. river is very incommunicado after finishing a particularly intense session - it takes lots of comfort and soothing to bring her back out of her shell.

As a domme, immediate aftercare is one of my top priorities, and its also my favorite part. The sex and the bdsm are very fun and I love playing with river, but there is nothing better than holding river in my arms, comforting her as she whimpers and cries. Its absolutely incredible being on the receiving end of the trust she has in me, and if I could just hold river in my arms forever, I would be completely happy. It sounds sappy, but its true.

I am also not likely to require her to do reports on getdare in regards to our efforts to push her boundaries. Like river said, I find that play very personal and I'd rather have it be something that river and I share just between ourselves.

In short - while river is now a possession and an object, I still see her as a human being. She is a strong and brave girl, deserving of respect. river's enslavement is a means for me to empower her and fulfill her desire to be owned by someone who she completely loves and trusts, and who completely loves and trusts her. Yes, she has willingly lowered herself to become an object below other humans and submitted herself to my will, but that does not mean she is a doormat. river's top priority is making me happy and bringing me pleasure. But neither of us mistakes that priority as a requirement to let just anyone do with her as they please. river trusts me to love, protect, and nourish her, and I will not risk anything to break that trust. river has a safeword (and several physical safeword signals, should she be gagged or otherwise unable to speak) and I have made it clear to her that she is required to use it the second things go too far.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 05-25-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: added a few thoughts
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote