View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? First time was when I was in my teens, and playing truth or dare I was dared to swap underwear with another guy. The second time was when I was staying at a friends house and I forgot to pack some so he lets me barrow a pair for the weekend. The third time was a girlfriend wanted me and our boyfriend to swap underwear.
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? Friend, GF, and BF.
3: What cut of underwear? First time I had to swap with someone who was wearing whitty-tiities. The second time was just plain black boxers. The third time he was wearing a jock-strap.
4: If you've never done it, would you want to? N/A
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? N/A
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? Only same sex.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? Nope.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote