Thread: SM Advice.
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:16 AM   #153
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Hi ! I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a few months and she asked me to be her Master. We had a somewhat extensive talk about what it means and so on. We tried it for a few months and I admitted to her that I sucked at it. I am a guy who shrugs things off more than often and I can't get myself to punish her in any way that would be like a punishment. Now later I have found out that the way she was introduced into being a slave was forced more or less. She has been traumatized by it and she is still very afraid and scared of her old master who chained her in a hut and forced her into doing what he wanted. Now I don't know what to do. I love her with all my heart and I am interested in being her master and take care of her the best I can, but I am unsure how to do that and if me being a master really is the right way. More information about her. She hasn't had another master. It happened to her in September we have been dating since December and we started our Master and Slave relationship in January. Any kind of advice would be appreciated.

Your situation sounds like trying to juggle whilst walking a tightrope. I can relate to some elements of your story.

The best advice I can give is communication is key. Sit down with her every once in awhile and give her an opportunity to see how she's feeling about things. Ask about any concerns you have. My girlfriend and I had the reverse where we started in a Master/sub relationship and grew into boyfriend/girlfriend. We've see-sawed between the two at different times but by talking and being open about things we found the right balance for us.

Given she told you about her desire to be your slave within a month of you two going out I don't think you should be concerned about her talking to you.

Try and help her deal with her past. Take care of her.

Lastly, everyone has different views on what being a Master should be. Some feel like subs should be given impossible expectations so that they have a reason to be punished regularly. Some subs enjoy being cheeky and disobedient so that they are punished. For me I hate punishing I'd much rather an obedient pet who behaves and I can reward. I only punish when I have to. Again you just need to work out if she feels like she needs to be punished. Communication and compromise, key to any relationship. If you want to talk more, PM me.

If you want to talk more, PM me.

A bit about me.
A bit more about me

Discord: thoughtwrangler

Proud to own this cunt