Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 04:27 PM   #36
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

I stripped, put a towel on my bed and started to masturbate. On my back, legs spread, lights on. Being horny, I did not bother with closing my blinds. (Your honest slut has to admit that there is not much of a chance to see her, even with the windows open, but it's the spirit that counts!)

And then I started to edge. I soon found out that having to pee turned me on, but at the same time it made it hard for me to edge. I had to pee so urgently that it was really hurting. I had to play with that needy pussy of yours for almost ten minutes before I edged for the first time.

So edging and waiting one minute and edging again and waiting one minute took time. Your dirty slut got hornier and hornier, but at the same time needed to pee more and more. I managed to edge 8 times (took me more than 30 minutes) and then I had to give up. No way I could contain the golden liquid any more! Piss poured out of my pisshole, soaking me, the towel and, worst of all, my bed.

Your pissed and still wet slut tried to stop it, but did not succeed. I got up and barely made it to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and let it all flow out. I continued to rub my clit, but I was not even able to come close to an orgasm. And then I had to stop, as I was not allowed to cum any more.

Your frustrated slut has to admit that she has failed again. She did not manage to edge ten times without peeing and so she did not cum! My bed is pretty well soaked with pee. I had to clean the floor in my room, the corridor and the bathroom – the carpet in my room being the worst. The wooden floor in the corridor and the tiles in the bathroom were comparatively easy, but the carpet? It will smell and show pee stains for a long time.

Your disappointed slut is sitting naked on the wet carpet in her room and is writing her report – her pussy still wet and horny. I do not dare to touch my pussy, not even to clean it up. I feel very guilty and ashamed that I did not meet your expectations. I will most humbly await your next punishment, Master.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote