Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #38
jaylick

does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes.
have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Every now and then, but only when I'm out of clean underwear.
have you ever flashed? Only in private. I was drunk and curious about a housemate's dick because a mutual friend had referenced its size on a number of occasions. He's 100% straight and knew i'm open to things so he hesitated, but in had made things awkward so I dropped my pants for a few seconds.
have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? See above.
have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? I've never thought to do that...
have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? No but after joining this site, I really want to
have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? I know it's tame but a month ago took most of a kilometre / half hour walk from McDonalds to my house shirtless. It wasn't a mildly warm suburban day, just wanted to feel the breeze for once.
have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Nope.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Nope.
have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? No.
have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Definitely. I've been submissive and felt up/inspected by a master in his car. He wasn't appealing but the experience was kinda fun.
have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Nah.
have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yeah, blowjobs and hand jobs.
have you ever tied yourself up outside? Who ties THEMSELVES up?!
have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? Again, can't picture it happening.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes.
would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes, as long as it wasn't too public.
have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Nope.
have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Nope.

does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?
That's a bit extreme for me but a friend let's his mistress walk him and sometimes wears a leather dog mask out..

did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
It does. If it were warmer I'd be outside on a naked walk right now.

jaylick is offline   Reply With Quote