View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #593
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
Hi Brittany. Good job on doing those dares. And great reports too! Here is one that uses a rubber band again...

You start off naked and tied in an 'A' - arms above your head and wrists tied together above you, then ankles tied far apart. And blindfolded, but not gagged.

Reagan lightly caresses all over your naked body, making you sensitive all over... Then she uses the rubber band to snap it against one part of your body. Any part she chooses. And you count out loud: "one!"

Then she lightly teases your whole body again - before snapping the rubber band on a different part, this time twice. And again you have to count them out loud.

She keeps going like that, with her increasing by one each time, and choosing a different spot, until she is finally doing it for ten snaps on one spot. With you having to count each one out for her.

She gets to decide where those ten spots on your helpless, sensitive body are. Will she do it on your nipples? On your vagina hole? On your clit? You just don't know... Until she's doing it to you.

And if you say anything else other than counting... Say, begging for mercy... She will keep snapping on that spot until you are counting properly.
This was really fun!
I stripped naked, and Reagen tied me in the A position with rope and the spreader bar, and blindfolded me.
Reagen teased and gently played with my body for a good while, making me anxious for the first snap of the rubber band. She'd occasionally place the rubber band against my body and pull it back as if to snap, but then she'd take it away. This got me really worked up until my pussy was really wet. The first snap was on my stomach. It surprised me, and it took me a second to remember to count out loud. "One!" I said clearly, wincing in pain.
Reagen continued to tease me, rubbing my nipples and my pussy. The second set of snaps were on my left thigh. I managed to count them out loud without saying anything else. The third set was on my right (face) cheek, and the fourth was on my right ass cheek. The fifth set was on my left nipple, and involuntarily said "ow!", which delayed my counting by a few snaps. I did fine through the sixth, seventh, and eighth sets, which were on my left forearm, left armpit, and my lower back. The ninth set was the worst - on my clit. I cried out in pain and it took me several seconds to get myself under control enough to count. The tenth and final set was on my right nipple, and I managed to count them perfectly.

Thank you for your dare, we enjoyed it!

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote