View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:20 AM   #592
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
This is Reagen! Sorry for our long absence, we've been so busy and stressed that I decided we needed some time off from getdare. In the immediate future we won't have time for lots of dares, but we will do what we can. We have been able to do some dares, and I'll have B post some reports shortly.

I think that 3 miles max is a reasonable punishment for B. Perhaps to be accompanied by some grueling physical torture. what say you?
okay then here we go:
start by having Reagen fuck your ass as hard as she wants as long as she wants with the biggest dildo you have lubed with the strongest lube you have (still got that wasarbi? ). while she is doing that Britteny will be lining her jogging T-shirt and shorts with sandpaper.
once you are both finished insert your smallest vibe into your pussy and switch it on high (orgasm as much as you like but carry on regardless)then get dressed in the shorts and T-shirt you have prepared no underwear or bra.
put on jogging shoes no soaks and handful of uncooked rice in each. go for your three mile jog. if the vibe falls out stop and ask permission to insert it again either from Reagen or from a stranger if Reagen chooses.
when you get back home strip before entering the house and await permission to enter. once inside bind your tits at the base and immediatly get in the horse stance again Reagan will now spank each tit, ass cheek, thigh, and calf 13 times then your pussy 13 times with each available implement. when that is done start doing push ups (Reagen chooses how many and they only count when your nose touches the floor) mean while Reagan spanks each foot 13 time with each available implement. when your done unbind your tits you will no doubt be hot and sweaty so how about a nice cool bath to which Reagen will have added 1kg of salt you have 20 mins to get yourself clean and presentable. Reagen will now play with the TENS unit on your pussy if she feels like it and then lock you away in your cage for the night hands tied to the bars and vibe buzzing in pussy.
enjoy