View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #589
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by argon2020 View Post
Insert a vibrator into your pussy for over an hour on high and at the end Id the hour lie on the floor face up while reagen sits on your face . you have to lick her pussy till she cums on her face. She can pinch your nipples and torture them till she cums . Optional:Then she can rub your pussy and have a little competition where the first person to cum looses and the looser gets 100 strokes on pussy and ass each using anything.
Tie a string to a nipple clamp and clamp them to your nipples. The string should suspend a bottle of water (she decides the amount of water) , while you get fucked from behind with the largest dildo. Edge 10 times and every time you edge ruin it with a couple of hard pussy spankings .Hope you liked it !
I turned my vib up to the highest setting and inserted it into my pussy. After a very long, teasing, and pleasurable hour of denial, I lay down on my bedroom floor and allowed Reagen to sit on my face. I ate her out, nibbling, licking, and teasing her perfect pussy with my tongue. She pinched my nipples and beat my tits with her bare hands until she orgasmed all over my face. We then started the competition, and I came almost immediately. The orgasm was intense and powerful - partially because I did not want it! After I finished Reagen spanked my pussy and ass 100 times each with a cane.
I took the vib out of my pussy, then put on nipple clamps and tied a water bottle which was filled to about 1/3 of its capacity to the clamps' connecting chain. I bent over and allowed Reagen to ream my pussy. The water bottle swung back and forth furiously, twisting and pulling on my nipples and tits mercilessly. I worked hard to edge quickly, and every time I edged I immediately slapped my pussy until I was off the edge. Reagen had been fucking me for almost 45 minutes by the time I completed my final edge. After the 10th and final edge, reagen pulled out of me. I begged for her to give me permission to cum, but she denied me.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote