View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:45 AM   #35
fullofsecrets

Default Violence Is A Virtue Part Ten

Jack was jerked awake to a cocktail mixed just for him. After a few hours after drinking it hes more awake and feels better than he had before. Richard sits across from his bed in his chair, obviously angry. Jack rubs his eyes and coughs a little. "What's going on, Richard?"

"Your little slut gave birth to a girl," Richard replies, stiffening in his seat.

Jack's hands turn to fists and in that moment he feels the blood pumping hard throughout his body. "She's NOT a SLUT!"

"Whatever she is she failed her own father."

"Maybe..." Jack looks hard at Heather's father. "Maybe her father simply asks too much of her."

"I asked for a son. MY SON. But instead she gave me YOUR DAUGHTER."

Jack hesitates. "My... my daughter?"

"That'd be correct. I had a blood test run before you woke up." Richard rolls his eyes at Jack's shock.

"Where is she?" Jack asks, a little anxiety in his voice.

"Who?" Richard snickers slyly.

"What?" Jack asks, not understanding.

"Where is who? Heather? Or the baby?"

"Oh..." Jack thinks, unsure who he should ask about first. "...Heather. Where's Heather?"

"In the cellar."

"Why is she there, Richard? Why?" Jack asks, raising his voice.

"Because she didn't do what I asked of her and now she needs to be punished."

Jack stands about to rush at him, but stops. "I wont. Hurt. Her."

"Yes, you will." Richard stands and grabbing Jack's hand leads him into the basement.

Its dark, maybe just a little bit too dark because Jack's eyes cant adjust to see a thing. When Richard flipped the switch the lights blinded his sight, but he could hear her breathing.

***Dear readers,

I am ever so sorry that I have been gone for so very long, but I did not forget about you. New parts now will be posted everyday - and I have a new story coming soon. Sorry I was so busy. Please enjoy.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote