View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Nudity is among my favorite limits to test on myself, actually. I'm just always concerned about safety and legality. If the dares you proposed were always safe and legal (that is, some elements of the dares you presented I deemed unsafe or illegal, not specifically the dares themselves), I might be more inclined to try them. The other thing preventing me from being more daring about it is my girlfriend. I don't want to upset her too much - she's not into the same things I am, but that's okay.

How about you? Or anyone else for that matter? Any good naked stories for us?
Well not yet, to be honest, i have only started doing nude dares for myself. The only one i have done so far is that went down a dark lane late at night about 12:00, striped naked except i was wearing my shoes cause the road i was on had pebbles and stones on it but anyway i striped naked and put my clothes into a bag i had, then i left my bag where i was and went for a walk along this road, i didn't get that far about 100m away from my clothes but that was because it was freezing and the wind was blowing behind me, so went back to my clothes but part of the dare was that if i couldn't find my clothes again then i would have to walk home naked. I was lucky when i got back i found them straight away but instead of getting dressed, i stood their and looked over at the estate across from me. Their were street lights lit up so if anyone walked past for sure they would see but i don't think anyone did, so then i got dressed and went home.

I do hope that in the future i can do more crazy dares cause i really enjoy being naked, i was even thinking of having a dice dare holiday but i would need to find more people who would like to do it with me.
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote