View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
Tigerlily
getDare Sweetheart

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanseetheLight View Post
Go kneel in the corner, naked with your hands behind your head and your tongue out, mouth wide open. Stay there for 15 minutes and think about 5 things you have recently done that you are ashamed of or that you think you deserve punishment for.
When your 15 minutes are up, post your list here and we'll see if we can't make you regret those naughty things a little.
I just got out of corner time, my knees still a bit sore. I thought the time would never end.
My hands stayed behind my head the whole time with my tongue hanging out with my mouth wide open.
I got to think long and hard on things I'm ashamed of or naughty things I need punishment for.

I'm ashamed I'm stuck on weight loss. I lost 30lbs several months ago. But am now stuck at 150 and have been stuck.
I wanted to be 135 by summer, but I failed that.

I can also be a bit of a bitch and have such an attitude that I can't seem to let go of. I let this kind of behavior happen to people I care the most.

I also take somethings as offensive very quickly. When I know I shouldn't.

I just can have a rude mouth at times, I suppose.

I feel like I should be putting more effort into finding work--I'm a full time babysitter. I work a bit, but I could still be finding other work on my day off.

I thought a lot about when my attitude has caused a couple to few days fight between my brother. And I never intend that to happen. I'm just very stubborn with my attitude at times...and can't seem to snap out of it.

**I also need to be punished for cumming before I was allowed to on Monday.
I cam late last night to help me fall asleep. I was just trying to edge, but took it too far.
Then I continued to carry on the dare today, ignoring the fact that I cam.
I'm ashamed that I couldn't wait until Monday.

---

I rarely answer pms with exceptions--
You know who you are.
I will also reply if I see someone is in distress from sub-drop. Just make sure I am logged on, as I do not receive alerts when not logged in.

Last edited by Tigerlily; 05-12-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Tigerlily is offline   Reply With Quote