View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

This is by no means a reflection on the story itself, but as I read it, something did not seem right, so I did a little checking (thank you internet!)

When you describe Matt's member, you tell us he is 8-9 inches in length and 3 inches in diameter. Never mind the typo (inchs), but this guy has the largest penis in the world! Here are the numbers.

The record for length of penis is 13.5 inches, and it belongs to a man named Jonah Cardeli Falcon - a man who can't get laid because his sex is simply too long; it makes intercourse difficult. Although he beats your character in length, your character still exceeds the male average of 6 inches. That in itself might not be a problem, your character could simply be above average.

But here's the thing. I've done the math on the girth; that's 3 inches diameter, which makes a circumference of 9.4 inches. Now given, that during childbirth, the width of the vagina opens up to almost four inches in diameter, making a circumference of 12.6 inches, Alexa must feel like she is giving birth when he enters her - and every woman loves that experience, right ladies? Your width beats the world record which is established at 6.25 inches around.

This is not a comment on the story itself, but the numbers don't crunch up. This goes to everyone out there when you're writing a story. I get it that you want your character to be well endowed, but there are limits to which we can stretch our imagination (and the character's openings).

If you're going to use numbers, make them realistic. Make him 8 inches, and width around 2 inches, for a circumference of 6.3 inches. He'll be as impressive and he won't tear the girl open when he penetrates her.

And if you really need an illustration, here's one: a two-litre coke bottle is a little over 3 inches across, same as your character's tool. Now fit that in your mouth and try to blow it! You'll break your jaw before you succeed!

That being said (and sorry for ranting) purgedmoon, keep up the good story! The narrative is interesting and highly erotic. Just check your numbers first and this goes for all of you.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote