View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
purgedmoon

Chapter 1:Part two: Dinner (continued)

He continued to rub me but took his finger out sensing i was close to orgasming. He slighlty slid his finger in then out and would resume rubbing, im assuming to tease me. It was working after 15 minutes i was begging to climax, my still wet pussy throbing from the pleasure... I was on the brink of climaxing when he suddenly stopped.

"If you want a orgasm you must earn it" he said in a cold voice i had never heard before.

"of course" i said barely able to get the words out.

He stepped off the couch awaiting me, I knew what he wanted and i instantly started. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers revealing his above average sized cock around 8-9 inchs. I started to suck on it with everything i had, using my tongue and moving it around the head. He started to take my head and force his cock in harder almost making me gag. I could tell he was getting close because he started to slightly moan. After a little more time passed he came, his was very thick with a salty taste. I swallowed figuring he would like that. I stared at him with eyes that begged him to pleasure me as my pussy was still throbing wanting a pleasure only a man can give you.

"I want you inside me..... please" i said in a voice that you could tell i was begging.

He put me on the couch and roughly stuck his cock inside me. It hurt, i knew it would. He thrust his hips forward forcing his cock to go even deeper, the pain started to turn into pleasure. I was in ectasy moaning, clawing his back, I felt like an animal taken off its leash. More more..my mind, my body, my pussy was screaming for more. He picked up on this, lifting me onto his hips, pressing me against the wall to continue his onslaught. I felt so dirty 'I feel like such a slut...' but in reality I didnt care...I loved every minute of it. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, I started to moan loudly near orgasm. He noticed and started to be rougher and thrust into me harder pushing me over the edge. I climaxed, tensing up and wrapping my arms around him as hard as i could clawing at his back still. I loosened up, letting go of him and falling onto the ground leaning against the wall to keep myself up. It was so good i had to have more, more of that feeling, More of that excitement....

To be continued..... (credits go to my very close friend for making some of this part ^.^)

Last edited by purgedmoon; 11-21-2008 at 09:50 AM.
purgedmoon is offline   Reply With Quote