View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 12:26 PM   #14
thedevil

Default mmmm pee.

Heres the way I see it (and this is coming from someone that in the past months has gotten really into piss on and in myself and others):

1. piss is no more gross, and probably less funky tasting than cum.

2. If the person is healthy (STD free, not sick, no infections) is completely sterile and safe to do whatever with on or in the body.

3. It is really hot and extremely sexy in so many ways if you let yourself go and learn to enjoy it. I kinda equate learning to get into watersports with anal sex, takes a few times and some patience but can be very rewarding.

4. Society teaches us from the time we are babies that everything with the human body is "gross" and should be covered. This is just yet another hurtle that people (more specifically Americans) need to get over.

Thats my 2 cents, I think everyone should try it alone or with a partner a few times before making any judgements.

Mostly dominate, sometimes into sub. I enjoy experimenting solo, I consider myself a decent looking dude. PM me naughty ideas!

28 & Straight @ 6ft 175lbs | dark skin | dark hair | dark eyes | dark mind | white teeth
thedevil is offline   Reply With Quote