View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #3
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Their first game of truth and dare

Chapter 2

The four small groups joins together to get some food, and after they have eaten they help each other cleaning up.
They all sit together and chat about old times, schools and the coming days.
Linda: “Let’s play a game”
Joe: “What game?”
Linda: “My sister gave me the rules of a game, she plays with her friends.”
Susan: “Interesting”
Linda: “It is called Truth or Dare.”
Kelly: “I have heard about it, it should be cool!”
Linda is reading the rules: “The rules are. One person starts by asking another person Truth or Dare. The person than has to pick Truth or Dare. If Truth is picked - the asking person has to ask the other person a question, which the person has to answer truthfully. If the person refuses to answer or does not answer truthfully, the group votes to check if the question is fair. If so the person has to do a punishment dare, else the asking person has to ask another question.”
Linda: “If Dare is picked - the asking person has to give the other person a dare. Again the person has to complete it. If not completed the group vote for either another dare or a punishment dare.”
Linda: “My sister also gave some tips for improving the game.”
Linda: “Agree on how and when the game ends.”
Linda: “Do make sure that no one is left out of the game.”
Linda: “Be creative. Do not repeat Truths and Dares.”
Linda: “Do not be boring. Complete your Truths and Dares.”
Linda: “Do not allow firing back on someone. If given a dare by someone, do not give another dare back.”
Linda: “Do not give dangerous dares.”
Linda: “Remember to have fun.”

Michael: “Let’s do rounds, where we pick a name from a bowl on who starts the round. Then everyone has to be asked once for that round, before starting a new round. That way we make sure everyone gets the same numbers of actions.”
Kelly: “Cool and let’s end the game for tonight at midnight. Any rounds already started are completed and then it ends. We can continue with new rounds tomorrow.”
Eric: “Sounds like a plan.”
Tina: “What kind of questions and dares are we talking about?”
Linda: “My sister said that it should preferable be something humiliating or daring.”
Kelly: “Let’s see how it goes. Then we can add or change the rules between rounds if needed.”
Ruth: “I have made the names for drawing – anyone having a bowl?”
Eric: “I have one here.”
Ruth puts the names in the bowl and shuffles them around, before she draws a name: “Let the game begin with…”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote