View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Their first game of truth and dare

I have decided to start another story, and leave “The new girl” for a while. This story has nothing to do with my other story. Once again I will start with a little description of the main actors. Please give me any feedback you have on the story, and feel free to PM me with suggestions for the future parts.

One note about the story is that I will draw random names/numbers every time it is done in the story. So maybe there will be some names or numbers that will appear often than others – but that is how luck works.

Their first game of truth and dare

Prologue

Eric is 10 and has just finished fourth grade. He is the youngest of three brothers. Best friend to David and in the same class as him. Eric has a 3 inch cock, has started to grow a little hair and has been masturbating for almost half a year. He has no sexual experience with girls.

David is 10, and as his best friend Eric, he has just finished fourth grade and has no siblings. David has a 2½ inch cock, has no hair and does not know anything about masturbate or the opposite sex. David has a crush on Ruth.

Michael is 11 and has just completed elementary school to start fifth grade after the summer vacation. His best friend is Joe and has a little sister. Michael has a 3½ inch cock and has some hair. Has been masturbating for 2 years and is the only one that has started to produce a little sperm. He has been kissing a little with a couple of girls, but nothing further. Michael has a crush on Tina.

Joe is also 11 and best friend with his classmate Michael and has a little sister and older brother. Joe has a 3 inch cock and has also grown a little hair and does not masturbate.

Linda is 11 and has been best friend with Kelly since kindergarten. Tina is a new joiner to their little group. Linda, Kelly and Tina are in the same class as Michael and Joe. She has an older sister. Linda is the most mature of the group and is the only one having actual tits. She also has some hair and has tried to masturbate a few times. Linda has kissed boys and let them feel her up a little.

Kelly is 11 and best friend of Linda and Tina. She is the middle of three sisters. Kelly has not started to develop either tits or hair. She does not know of sex. Kelly has a crush on Joe.

Tina is 11 and is new to the group of friends. Her best friends are Linda and Kelly. She has no siblings. Has small budding tits, very sparse hair growth and does not masturbate. She has also been kissing a boy.

Susan is 10 and best friend of Ruth and has an older brother. She is attending the same class as Eric and David. Susan’s nipples have started to grow a little bit, but she has not developed any hair. She has been masturbating for almost a year. No experience with boys.

Ruth is the last member of the group and is also 10. She is best friend of Susan and has a little brother and little sister. Ruth has grown small budding tits and has some hair. She does not masturbate nor has experience with boys. Ruth has a crush on David.

Patrick is 14 and brother to Eric. He is just finish middle school and is starting as a freshman in high school after the summer. His best mate is Andy. Patrick has a 4½ inch cock, has grown hair and masturbates often. Patrick has had a couple of girlfriends and has kissed and fondled with them.

Andy is also 14 and is in the same class as Patrick and has no siblings. Andy also has a 4½ inch cock, has grown hair and masturbates very often. Andy has only kissed a girl once.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post: