Thread: Fiction: The Office Strip
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #454
John332
getDare Sweetheart

We almost ran back to reception and picked up our clothes - I was shivering a bit as we got back, and glad to be back in a warm taxi. Emma had peeled out of her catsuit in reception, completely unembarrassed, and put on normal jeans, a top and trainers.

In the cab, she leant over and kissed me, her warm lips meeting mine. I pushed against her, kissing her back despite the cough of the taxi driver.

"Celebration party?" she said

I nodded, and pulled out my phone, dialling Charlotte's number.

"Now we're free," she said. "Victor won't bother us ever again - and he'll probably think twice about bothering anyone again - our team left enough evidence in there on the standard hard drives to incriminate him in other blackmail charges and called the police in to investigate. He's going to pay."

I sighed, quite relieved. "Now we can get on with the fun stuff," I said, as Charlotte picked up.

"I think I've got some champagne at home," Emma said. "And another catsuit. What do you think?"

I smiled. Much as I loved Audley House, it was a bit full on sometimes - and a threesome with Emma and Charlotte sounded like a much, much better offer.

- end -
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote