Thread: John's Slavery
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #96
daredaredare

Backkk okayyyy

If theres some slight continuity issues, i apologize. I may have forgotten something along the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John was no longer alone. There was another slave for him, a hot girl with a reputation to be a nymph. He had heard a rumor that she loved fucking so much that she had her tubes tied. Was this true? He was going to find out soon enough.

He also wondered what was to come? Could he fuck this girl whenever he want? How are they going to act to each other when their master isn't around?

"Yay, two slaves." Marie laughed "Erica and I will share custody of Jamie. Now, lets get back to the party!"

All the girls started to redress. Jamie and John just sat there, unsure of what to do.

"Stay the way you are slaves. I like you naked Jamie, and I like you even more in a thong John." Marie winked. She was definitely enjoying this, maybe a bit too much.

While everyone was dressing, John looked at Jamie. Their eyes met. They locked. John realized how few words he had said to Jamie in his life. But now, she was going to be the second most important person in his life. Jamie looked away after a few seconds.

Marie barked some orders "Jamie, start dancing on the table. And don't stop until I tell you too, no matter what we do to you. I hope you don't tire out, its going to be a long night."

Jamie stood there, still taking in what was going on. She was a slave. it wasn't her first time, but she realized how serious this time was. She obeyed the orders instantly. She turned on some good dancing music, and danced like the biggest slut she could. She was ready to put on a show, she just wish she knew how long.

"John, make sure everyone is having a good time."

Then, Anna went up to Marie and whispered something in her ear. They walked together away from the rest of the party.