Buttplug
vibrator
bullet vibrator
dildo
tape
clothespins
skirt
panties

clean your self with a enema, when you are clean you take a 1L enema and insert the buttplug and the dildo. put one clothespin on your clit and both of your nipples, put on your panties, skirt and top. walk to your closest park or atleast walt 2 miles and find some bushes and hide there, then you take off the clothespin on your clit and tape the bullet vibrator to your clit. fuck yout self with the dildo until you have had 3 orgasms NB: do NOT stop fuck your self after each orgasms. after the 3 orgasm you continue until a edge and stop do not get a 4 orgasm. start walking home. when you get home you exspell your enema. go to your room and tie your ankles the bed and put on a ball gag and lie there for an half an

report back if you do this dare
I cleaned my ass with an enema, then put in a 1L one. I inserted my buttplug into my ass and a dildo into my cunt. I put a clothespin on my clit and on each of my nipples. Next came my panties - a black lace thong. I had a ruffled black miniskirt, and a red tube top, along with red wedge platform heels.
I put the tape and vibrator in my purse, and walked (with Reagen) to the part closest to our home (about a mile away). Once we got there, we went into the hiking trail, found some good bushes, checked for snakes and other critters, then I got to work. I took the clothespin off my clit (ow!) and taped the vibrator to my clit. Then I knelt down and started fucking myself vigorously with the dildo. It took me about 25 minutes to get the three orgasms. It was hard not to stop when I orgasmed, but I powered through it. By the time I got to the edge just before a forth orgasm, my pussy was very raw and sore. WHen I hit the edge I held it for a minute before I had to stop. I stood up, and we returned home. Once there, I expelled my enema, then Reagen took me to my room, gagged me, and tied my ankles to my bed. I lay there for a half hour, just relaxing. Well, relaxing as much as I could with a dildo and buttplug inside me.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote