View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 07:37 AM   #97
anythingforalady

7 Dice Dares of my choice as a result of posting in person above past posts

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=59600 Take a dirty picture[single][males only] [18+]
1st roll- 6 (do dare 3x)
2nd roll-5 (what to wear on top half- a button up shirt)
3rd roll- 1 (what to wear on your feet- one shoe)
4th roll 2 (what pants to wear- none)
5th roll 1 (what underwear to wear- boxers)
Punishment- Wearing 3 articles of clothing so must roll 3 sets of 2 die
6th roll 7 (what punishment I do- 7- unzip any zips, undo any buttons, open any flies and unless you are wearing anything on the bottom without an opening, you must also pull your cock and balls out the front of your fly)
7th roll 3 (what punishment I do- give yourself an erection for each photo)
8th roll 3 (what punishment I do- give yourself an erection for each photo)
You must now roll three times for the following section, and take the photos stated. If you roll a double, as well as taking that photo you must roll an additional time for this section.
9th roll 9 (what photo I take- place the camera in between your legs pointing upwards and take a photo)

2nd Round
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=59600 Take a dirty picture[single][males only] [18+]

2nd roll-6 (what to wear on top half- nothing)
3rd roll- 1 (what to wear on your feet- two shoes)
4th roll 4 (what pants to wear- shorts)
Punishment- Wearing 4 articles of clothing so must roll 2 sets of 2 die
6th roll 10 (what punishment I do- remove an article of clothing that is in direct contact with your genitals
7th roll 5 (what punishment I do- no penalty safe)

You must now roll three times for the following section, and take the photos stated. If you roll a double, as well as taking that photo you must roll an additional time for this section.
8th roll 4 (doubles) (what photo I take- take a close up photo of your crotch)
9th roll 6 (doubles) (what photo I take- take a photo of the front of your chest)
10th roll 5 (what photo I take- take a close up photo of your rear)
11th roll 4 (not doubles) (what photo I take- take a close up photo of your crotch)
12th roll 9 (what photo I take- place the camera in between your legs pointing upwards and take a photo)

3rd Round

2nd roll-6 (what to wear on top half- nothing)
3rd roll- 3 (what to wear on your feet- two shoes)
4th roll 2 (what pants to wear- none)
Punishment- Wearing 3 articles of clothing so must roll 2 sets of 2 die
6th roll 10 (what punishment I do- remove an article of clothing that is in direct contact with your genitals
7th roll 5 (what punishment I do- no penalty safe)

8th roll 3 (what photo I take- take a full body photo from the side with an erection)
9th roll 7 (what photo I take- take a full length photo of yourself from the front)
10th roll 4 (not doubles) (what photo I take- take a close up photo of your crotch)

I'm anythingforalady on kink talk look me up

Likes: Exhibitionism, submission, webcam, tease and denial, games

probably no-body writing, cbt, Over 1 hour

Limits: Diapers, wedgies, shaving, Permanent, Pee, Blood, Scat, Full public, Messy, Severe Pain, Over 2 Hours, Face
anythingforalady is offline   Reply With Quote