View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #14
Nerdrage

Such an awesome idea for a questionnaire, naked_lego!

1. Princess?
- Although I like fantasy stories and such, there is literally NO princess in particular, I could think of right now. Aren't they just all the same either way? Adorable, girlie and in pretty much every single case the emotional couterpart to their fathers.
Am I a bad person for what I just said?

2. Prince?
- Again, the fantasy geek within me would probably say Arthas Menethil. The fallen hero who loved his people so much that he decided to slay them all.
I notice, I am a 90's child, spending too much time in front of the TV.
The same monarchal position, on the one hand held by a woman and I connect her with cuteness and emotions, on the ohter hand a man and it's the strong hero, dedicated to his nation.
Don't judge me!

3. Color?
- Black. If I can paint with it, it's a colour!

4. Song?
- Classical music. It is absolutely fascinating that, even without any words, this music is able to create stunningly intense feelings as if every tiny bit of your soul was surrounded and expressed by pure sound. Oh, and Caramelldansen!

5. Movie?
- Richard Linklaters: Waking Life
"Hey, are you a dreamer?"

6. Food?
- Technically, beer counts as food, right?
But seriously, I love to eat stuff I made on my own. I know, some of you might think quite dirty now but what I want to say is: Cooking is a passion of mine and I love eating it... Win-Win-Situation

7. Day?
- Night wins!

8. Clothing?
- Classy. Mono-coloured (again, black is the way to go) shirts/pullovers and Jeans, being either blue or black.
All in all very simple.
Would I prefer going nude? Despite the fact that I would make a good laugh, walking around at cold temperatures, I think clothes in general are extremely important for our society.
I mean... Girls, don't get me wrong. In summer, less is more. Definitely!

9. Shampoo?
- None. I use just the same stuff I use for the rest of my body.

10. Body feature?
- I have no idea what I should answer to this.
Breasts are awesome but that would make me look like a pleb, right?
Oh, i got a good one! On a female body, the part between the end of her thigh and her pubic area.

11. Book?
- Critique of Pure Reason

12. Person?
- My best female friend. Because she helped me through tough times in my life and always built me up when I was broken. Who never realized that we were made for each other, who never understood that I would do anything to see her smile, who never understood how deeply she hurt me when she said "no".
Nah, just kidding! Probably Spock
\V/

13. Place?
- The window seat in a train.

14. Activity?
- Waiting

15. Smell?
- Petrol or freshly mown gras

16. Word?
- prefer Open Office

17. 17-question-questionnaire?
- Not this one

Last edited by Nerdrage; 04-06-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Nerdrage is offline   Reply With Quote